LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to ask the same thing but was worried you would get a direct response to a direct question like she has done twice to me already. I left it open-ended, asking wether there are other contacts we need to be tracking down to help further research into this investigation.

BTW: the other two responses were #1 in regards to her background experience and how its being put to use at LT. She responded with something along the lines of bringing a highly develoment skill level regarding the handling of descrete matters. #2 why we need discretion since we are on a fact-finding mission. She responded with until we know exactly what we're dealing with, descretion is the better part of valour.

yes her response was short and sweet....Not at this time.....does this mean sooner or later we will be getting the info i seek hope so i really what to take a look at his diary i feel there is a lot of intreasting intel in those pages

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this was my question:

I was wondering if you, or anyone else within the COLLECTIVE, had any further information on Shadow Creek or its connection to the investigation this year.

CI

And the following was her response:

We do. However, evidence being evaluated has not yet been authenticated and will only be released to THE COLLECTIVE upon Senior Staff authorization.

My next question will be about the resignation/termination of former CEO Calvin L. Thorncastle,Phd.

So, this was my question:

I was wondering if you, or anyone else within the COLLECTIVE, had any further information on Shadow Creek or its connection to the investigation this year.

CI

And the following was her response:

We do. However, evidence being evaluated has not yet been authenticated and will only be released to THE COLLECTIVE upon Senior Staff authorization.

My next question will be about the resignation/termination of former CEO Calvin L. Thorncastle,Phd.

that would be a good question to ask i myself have been wondering that its odd that two former senior staff members are gone and one got a nice promotion

edit:our new COO is a former low lvl staff member

Holy crap, I'm gone for ONE day, and all this starts happening?!

I DO think that we'll see the whole Shadowcreek/Jack thing this year....but Ignatia said that the company name was just......2 letters. What could the two letters be? There is an alpha symbol on the Legendary Truth message (evidence) posted yesterday....could this be alpha and omega? Hmmmm.....

I think you're on the right track in regards to the letters being alpha and omega. That would mean that the company is indeed Shadowcreek.

EDIT: I think I'm going to ask these Collective employees some questions. Did anyone have anything they want me to ask on their behalf? PM if you do so we don't clog up this thread.

Edited by Star

I posted this as responses to some of the wall posts on the FB page for LT, but I'll mention them here.

I think, besides the Lantern and investigating the LT members themselves, we should also keep an eye on those developing photographs.

Although I'm pretty sure they may mean nothing significant other than a sneak peek of the new houses and SZ's for this year, you never know.

The LT's hack message appears when you examine those photos, and they do come from the Lantern itself, so who knows?

Just felt like pointing this out.

I posted this as responses to some of the wall posts on the FB page for LT, but I'll mention them here.

I think, besides the Lantern and investigating the LT members themselves, we should also keep an eye on those developing photographs.

Although I'm pretty sure they may mean nothing significant other than a sneak peek of the new houses and SZ's for this year, you never know.

The LT's hack message appears when you examine those photos, and they do come from the Lantern itself, so who knows?

Just felt like pointing this out.

Like i said... everything is open for investigation.

This was my latest question sent to Ms. Himmel:

In regards to Senior Staff of THE COLLECTIVE, are you at liberty to discuss any details pertaining to the resignation or termination of former CEO Calvin L. Thorncastle,Phd.?

And her response:

The subject of Dr. Thorncastle is a sensitive one. Conversations in that regard are to begin later. No further comment at this time.

IH

I may start sending questions to Allison Endicott as well

I think that the new updated Environments section gives us some clues on the HHN page....

It's heavily weighted towards Shadybrook and Jack.....and this is mentioned in the write up:

"What appears to be an abandoned asylum is anything but abandoned. The owners of that decrepit mansion may be dead, but they most certainly haven't left."

So....Could that decrepit mansion be SHADOW CREEK? I think Jack is back....in fact, if you look at photos for HHN-Hollywood, it's Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Freddy, and a huge assortment of our friends as CLOWNS!!! Zombie Clowns......

Anyone think we could be seeing a return of all of our most frightening zombies as CLOWNS???? At Shadow Creek???

This was my latest question sent to Ms. Himmel:

In regards to Senior Staff of THE COLLECTIVE, are you at liberty to discuss any details pertaining to the resignation or termination of former CEO Calvin L. Thorncastle,Phd.?

And her response:

The subject of Dr. Thorncastle is a sensitive one. Conversations in that regard are to begin later. No further comment at this time.

IH

I may start sending questions to Allison Endicott as well

lol, i was asking those questions yesterday

I think that the new updated Environments section gives us some clues on the HHN page....

It's heavily weighted towards Shadybrook and Jack.....and this is mentioned in the write up:

"What appears to be an abandoned asylum is anything but abandoned. The owners of that decrepit mansion may be dead, but they most certainly haven't left."

So....Could that decrepit mansion be SHADOW CREEK? I think Jack is back....in fact, if you look at photos for HHN-Hollywood, it's Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Freddy, and a huge assortment of our friends as CLOWNS!!! Zombie Clowns......

Anyone think we could be seeing a return of all of our most frightening zombies as CLOWNS???? At Shadow Creek???

I think that the text under environments was just describing some of the past houses, this one in particular was talking about Screamhouse and Psychoscarapy. Also, I'm pretty sure that Uni Orlando's theme is a completely separate event from Uni Hollywood. Like everyone else has said, don't jump the gun. August has just started, and they can't give too much away, especially before October.

Edited by Zokoke

My favorite character in the 2008 event was by far the "Hero" of the story, Boris Shuster. After his scoop Photographer dissapeared while visiting Dr. Agana's treatment facility, Boris suspected foul play and began his own investigation into Dr. Agana. He soon noticed that her patients were never seen or heard from again after entering her facility. Curious, Shuster scheduled his own appointment with the good Dr. on the 27th under the pretense that he had a fear of Drs that he wanted cured. After that night neither Shuster nor Mary were ever heard from again. I know that on the LT Jaws cruise they mention that Shuster owns a summer home in Amity, but I think that was suppossed to be taken as a joke since when they point out his house it's the same one Martin Brody inhabits ( or so I'm guessing). So my question is: What is the true fate of Boris Shuster?? Did he die on the night of the 27th or did he survive and go on to found LT??? Is he still alive to this day and if so will he possibly play a part in the developing backstory for this years event? My questions were never answered and I can only hope that this year with the re-opening of LT maybe we can finally gain some closure on the mysterious case of Boris Shuster. If you know the anwer to any of the above questions, please...feel free to respond. Thanks

Apparently, what happened was that by the time Boris got there, Mary had already been killed by one of her own patients who managed to escape. At some point after this he founded LegendaryTruth.

i was wondering has anyone investigated the coordinates that were posted... i know that some people stated that they wouldn't put it in the bushes seeing as how someone could tamper with the evidence but i know people also that there is a universal store... a clue could possibly be there seeing as how it is universal property, right??

i was wondering has anyone investigated the coordinates that were posted... i know that some people stated that they wouldn't put it in the bushes seeing as how someone could tamper with the evidence but i know people also that there is a universal store... a clue could possibly be there seeing as how it is universal property, right??

This has already been discussed. The coordinates are the same as the ones from the '08 website.

Just popping in to say I'm really looking' forward to meeting' up with y'all and doing the investigation this year! I like the mystery that's already beginning to shroud this year's event, it's going to be a blast I'm sure! Okay, I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion, I promise my next reply will actually be relevant! lol