LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some food for thought.

What Ignatia Himmel's name means:

Ignatian spirituality emphasizes active participation in God’s work in the world

Himmel (der)n. sky, upper atmosphere; heaven, place where God and the angels dwell; home of the righteous after death, Garden of Eden, paradise

I messaged Ignatia Himmel on Facebook and this was her reply:

I am partially of Latin-American descent and was named to honor ancestry on that side of the family tree.

IH

Meaning of "Ignatia"

Latin-American name

In Latin-American, the name Ignatia means- fiery. The name Ignatia orginated as an Latin-American name. The name Ignatia is most often used as a girl name or female name.

Latin-American Name Meaning - fiery

Origin - Latin-America

So thats.. two people in legendary truth relating to heaven? Should we check the others? I'll go start the research.

Richard means strength, power, so nothing about heaven or religion. So that breaks the pattern.

Edited by moonfall

I think more or less the name's just strengthening the connection between her and Mr. Creepy Bastard Fell.

Fiery Heaven and a Fallen Angel? Whether or not their names are signifying what's to come this year, it may be safe to assume that these two characters will be hot topics later on.

I think.

Googled Endicott and this came up http://www.endicott-studio.com/

Founded in 1987, The Endicott Studio is an organization dedicated to literary, visual, performance, and environmental arts rooted in myth, folklore, fairy tales, and the traditional stories of people the world over.

Probably has nothing to do with Allison D. Endicott, but it was interesting that the site popped-up.

just sent ignatia a question regarding Dr. Fell

Why did you decide to hire him, and what will we have to do to see his background info since it is classified? Either way, I think we should keep an eye on him since my danger sensors are curently going crazy. looking forward to hearing back from you

DH

I'm sure that if she is as loyal to dr. fell as she appears to be that my claims should rouse her up enough that I hopefully will recieve back an interesting response...will keep you all posted.

just sent ignatia a question regarding Dr. Fell

Why did you decide to hire him, and what will we have to do to see his background info since it is classified? Either way, I think we should keep an eye on him since my danger sensors are curently going crazy. looking forward to hearing back from you

DH

I'm sure that if she is as loyal to dr. fell as she appears to be that my claims should rouse her up enough that I hopefully will recieve back an interesting response...will keep you all posted.

Hmm. I thought she said he hired her.

If she responds I'm sure that she will clear this up for me.

I also sent a message to Dr. Andicott

I highly regard your company's work in the 2008 investigation into the unstable and violent apparition known as bloody Mary. I look farward to being able to asist you and your efforts this year as part of The collective. A comment: keep your eye on Dr. Fell, something about him screams NOT RIGHT to me

Best regards

DH

Hope that she may draw a connection with Not Right applied to Dr. Fell and the call their investigating

2 messages have been sent..I'm hoping to receive 2 replies. *Fingers Crossed*

Edited by cwoolboy

Is the Main Network Access (MNA) password and actual word or is it, a bunch of numbers? When do we usually find out, do we find out at all?

They'll give you the password when they have something for you to see. Even if you did have the password, what you'd probably see would be a 404. But, yes, there will a password. And I bet it will be coming soon, once the game REALLY kicks off and we have some more idea on what the hell's going on.

Personally I don't believe telling Mrs. (Ms. ?) Himmel to watch out for Mr. Fell is going to do you a whole lot of good. She seems a bit enamored by the man.

I'm hoping to illicit some kind of strong rsponse from her...who knows...maybe even she may have her doubts about the man??? She may give me some info to prove he is good and that in turn will give us more to speculate on. Am I an evil mastermind or what???

Please don't say or what. LOLS

i just sent ingatia a message asking about the missing CFO if theres an on going investigation or what and that i feel we are dealing with a lvl 4 possibly lvl 3 on the T.C.E scale as of right now

I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to ask the same thing but was worried you would get a direct response to a direct question like she has done twice to me already. I left it open-ended, asking wether there are other contacts we need to be tracking down to help further research into this investigation.

BTW: the other two responses were #1 in regards to her background experience and how its being put to use at LT. She responded with something along the lines of bringing a highly develoment skill level regarding the handling of descrete matters. #2 why we need discretion since we are on a fact-finding mission. She responded with until we know exactly what we're dealing with, descretion is the better part of valour.

Edited by L8NiteEngineer

For anyone who has been in contact with Ignatia Himmel (or any other LT staff member so far), would you mind posting screencaps of your back-and-forths? I'm still waiting on a friend request confirmation, but I'd love to read some of these responses. Thanks in advance!