HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that little "room" section, which is most likely for the Storyteller. Guess that person might get to sit down from time to time. I only hope the icons get to be out and scaring people, not just sitting on their butts for photos for each set.

Sooo you should be comfortable eh? :)

The giant metal XX in Fear Revealed seems to have some piping on the top. Could it be a gas system for flames? It might also be a misitng system and Fear could be projected onto a curtain of water. (Similar to the effects in Poseidons Fury and Fantasmic. That would look indcredible!

Edited by nerodude

Not necessarily. The Underworld of Greek mythology was hardly a place of hellfire and brimstone. Your exact punishment in the afterlife depended on what your evil deeds in life were, so fire would have a specific connection.

Theoretically, fire could be seen just about ANYWHERE in the houses. Hallow'd Past could have the lantern with flames erupting out of it like in the commercial, Zombiegeddon could include guys with flamethrowers near the entrance or exit, etc.

I was unaware that it is going to only be greek based. When I hear Hades, I think of underworld, which in my head translates to Demons, extreme cold, extreme hot, twisted humanoids consumed by their flaws, etc. So if it is only greek based then yeah, maybe not a whole lot of fire. But even still now that I think about it. Catacombs could have live flame torches to light the way.

Also true any house could have an open flame, a candle is an open flame and a big ol lantern could have an open flame. The thing is, what would be more likely enhanced by an open flame? Candles, fireplaces, torches etc. could all be replicated by lighting. The only reason I say Hades would be the more likely of the houses is for the reason that most people if not qued by a story, hear the word hades, and think of brimstone and fire. That is the entire reason why I am basing my theory that Hades would have some sort of live fire. Also it may depend on the house location as well Que line or tent.

Edited by Keosilver

The only reason I say Hades would be the more likely of the houses is for the reason that most people if not qued by a story, hear the word hades, and think of brimstone and fire.

& the only thing I thought about was Jim Ross yelling, "HELLFIRE & BRIMSTONE!"

Wow, Thank you guys for the pics, thank you so much, I'm so glad you guys posted these, everything looks so great... but so fragile, I mean, Saws and steam look amazing but, I could see some idiot climbing the props and breaking them, I'm sure Uni thought about this and won't let it happen but, so much hard work and detail to everything, I really hope I get to see it in person....