• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106.jpg

you can all of what I took today on my photobucket

http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac179/Cavalry_Const/?start=0

Oh God, Here we go again...

I Love this, I Knew Esqueleto Muerte was going to be awesome, I was looking forward to it from the beginning, but this is just great!

I just hope no drunks Try to pull these skulls off or no one punches them or anything, Seriously it is so depressing when people put so much hard work and dedication to something to see it being destroyed in a matter of minutes

Edited by black7mask

I cant wait for opening night! its going to be my two best friends and me and were staying there (with parents) its going to be so much fun! i think the three of us will be easy targets for scare actors because we are 13 year olds and only like 5ft 1 or 5ft 2! its going to be fun and scary!

Wow! All these pictures of the scarezones have me extremely pumped up for the event! Also, they seem to be using a lot of old props which makes me happy. I think I even see some props from HHN XV which is awesome. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Edited by ZekeStarr

wow. just wow. I have not even bothered looking at this thread because I figured not much would be done before RTU. But now I'm just blown away! I'm going in the park tomorrow and I cant wait to see all this! the details are amazing! I gotta get some pics before things get destroyed. Thanks everyone for posting these! I'm even more excited now!!

Does anybody know how long Saws n Steam really is? I was at the park Monday and saw the prop and stuff in the alley across from the Mummy. So is that all there is to it? Does it run from the, i guess "end" of NY (where Starbucks is) and run into that alley? Will it not go into the beginning near that street corner where the Rockit coaster loops out of that building?

BTW, can anybody tell me the name of that alley?

Does anybody know how long Saws n Steam really is? I was at the park Monday and saw the prop and stuff in the alley across from the Mummy. So is that all there is to it? Does it run from the, i guess "end" of NY (where Starbucks is) and run into that alley? Will it not go into the beginning near that street corner where the Rockit coaster loops out of that building?

BTW, can anybody tell me the name of that alley?

You mean Sting Alley...B)

Edited by HORRORLANDO