HHN XX Construction Updates

Trust me if I wanted to post to call out someones stupidity my post count would be much higher. Sometimes you don't need credible evidence just common sense. Ok then let me ask you... what about the disaster queue makes it look like a mental hospital?

I never said i didn't know where your coming from, though in most cases i agree, its just annoying seeing your constant negativity.

The point of the forum is for people to express their opinions, and everything is fair game.

There is nothing saying it is, or isn't a mental hospital, though from the things i've heard it may not be to far off.

All im saying is please take a chill pill. Why waste your time posting, if its just to tell someone their opinion is dumb, yes even if its so stupid and clearly makes no sense at all. It's their opinion, and thats that.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wow, Jaws has a swing set for an entrance and a forest scene, but the scareactors are bed clothes, nightmare man, and valedictorian... all im seeing is a huge clusterf**k of the most random things. Uni has us completely confused and they are laughing behind their computer screens.

Though this should be in the spec thread, im just going to throw out there. Ever heard of a field trip or class trip of any sort? Just saying.

Edit: Sorry i didn't think to multi-quote.

Edited by MrBungle

I never said i didn't know where your coming from, though in most cases i agree, its just annoying seeing your constant negativity.

The point of the forum is for people to express their opinions, and everything is fair game.

There is nothing saying it is, or isn't a mental hospital, though from the things i've heard it may not be to far off.

All im saying is please take a chill pill. Why waste your time posting, if its just to tell someone their opinion is dumb, yes even if its so stupid and clearly makes no sense at all. It's their opinion, and thats that.

I voiced my opinion. If you don't like it, hit ignore. Have a nice day.

...wow, Jaws has a swing set for an entrance and a forest scene, but the scareactors are bed clothes, nightmare man, and valedictorian... all im seeing is a huge clusterf**k of the most random things. Uni has us completely confused and they are laughing behind their computer screens.

I know, I know, I know....no movie houses.

BUT - If this doesn't sound like a Nightmare on Elm Street, I don't know what does. Nightmare man = Freddy. OK, 50 people said that already. But think of the movies with the little girls singing "1-2 Freddy's coming for you...." jumping rope in a playground. The fustercluck of different kinds of locations could be EASILY dispelled as you fall asleep and go into a dream and dreams don't have to make sense, you just keep warping from setpiece to setpiece.

Again, I've read all the posts about no Movie Houses, but this is sounding more and more like an Elm St redux, but an "in dream" house.

Just my $0.02, flame away....

EDIT: Also, the talk of it looking like a Psyche Center / Loonie Bin...wasn't Elm St 3 mostly in a Psyche Ward for all the "kids" who refused to sleep?

Edited by Oysterhead00

Yeah and just to give a little more credit to disaster, they could flip that van from an average van to an ambulance very easily. I'm not saying they are going to, but THAT is how someone could start turning disaster into hospital, mental or not. Keep your mind open

I work at a hospital and the gargage door with the van kinda reminds of the ambulance entrance at the hospital. Any chance that they are turning that van into an ambulance? If people are saying that it looks like a mental asylum well how about a hospital? Any chance of that?

With a little imaginiation i can easily see that van turned into an ambulance, i mean not to say it will be PS, i dont know the backstory behind it but it reminds me of an almost old fashioned 60's-80's style asylum, and the older ambulances did have a similar figure to that van especially the asylum ones. So i definitely see that.

And there isnt anyone here who knows exactly what the house will be, and if you dont have the creativeness to see a house as it could be, then sorry, but i read every speculation as it can be the real thing, because it could be........i mean every single part name weve been given could be the craziest most random code name ever, i think thats what can throw people from the asylum idea is the parts casted, well the parts could be something totally different from what has been leaked. But anyway i can definitely see anything out of what weve seen in the construction at this point in Disaster.

Thank goodness, a picture! Though I must admit an Arkham house would be badass.

Just a guess, but I think that red thing at the top of the structure seems to be a garage door.

EDIT: *is an idiot*

Edited by Star

Thank goodness, a picture! Though I must admit an Arkham house would be badass.

Just a guess, but I think that red thing at the top of the structure seems to be a garage door.

If you go back to page 11 or so, you'll see it's clearly a garage door.

Any local Floridians with a season pass, PLEASE get a pic of the "Swingset / Forest" that's seems to be pretty visable from the Jaws ride :)

Side note about Jaws that has nothing to do with anything. I think it's such a BORING ride, but at last year's HHN we did it around Midnight one and it was awesome (yes, we were more than slightly inebriated) . Doing it in the pitch dark added SO MUCH to the ride and the heat from the gas dock was just insane!

ok now we have a painted red door and more props put out next to the van but correct me if i am wrong but i see a oxygen tank sittin on a dolly hand cart and bunch of those package envenlope u sent out n can treally make out the other things but it look like a sink and a car seat laying around

ok now we have a painted red door and more props put out next to the van but correct me if i am wrong but i see a oxygen tank sittin on a dolly hand cart and bunch of those package envenlope u sent out n can treally make out the other things but it look like a sink and a car seat laying around

Thats a cutting torch outfit, could be a prop or being used for contruction. also

its looks like a buzz box(arc welder) to the right of the tanks . You can kinda make out the dial on the front.

If so , sure looks like a body shop or mechanics shop.