HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

Will there be a list telling us non-scareactors where to expect to see our fellow Nightmares? I imagine it wouldn't come up until closer to time for the event to start, but I do like having an idea of whom shall be making me scream. ;)

Mae

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mae, as the time gets closer, you'll have a better idea of where we have all been cast. Until final details on HHN are released to the public, that information should be kept pretty much under wraps (well, you can say if you're in a house or street, I would not go beyond that). Keep in mind that those auditioning today will know they are cast, but won't know as what until around or at orientation, starting the end of July. And sometimes you STILL aren't sure what you're doing until your rehearsal. For instance, my cast sheet last year was plain as could be "Witch, Drag Me To Hell, cast B, Mel's", but Jordan's said "Meetz worker" and Wolf's said "sculder". Yeah, what the hell is that supposed to be?

I'll wave to y'all when I walk in for my shift today. I'll be there around 6.

Edited by kimlovesfl

wow!, so i just got word that from reunion auditions. HHN has already cast 60% of the event. By 430 today, they were already lined up 400 deep. They are either gonna get really picky, or they will not have a need to hold auditions into August.

I was thinking also, i haven't received my call as of yet. Last year i knew people who didn't get a call back, and at orientation were told they would be ABU. I dont expect to be cast as ABU, but possibly being cast as Firecrew could be why i haven't had a call back. As much as i've heard firecrew is fun, getting to have new roles. I liked having a cast and a home. Instead of having to only have a night to be a character, i like building my character through the event.

Idk. Out of 477 the first day. I'm sure at least 400 were cast. If not

More. So we are looking at about 800 which I believe is pretty normal.

60% of 670 is approximately 400. I'm pretty sure there have been 700+ (almost 1000 in '08) for the past few years.

Assuming everyone at reunions was cast (which they weren't) that would be just under 800 scareactors. We're just dealing with an estimate, so I guess it could be no biggie. :)

Edited by BruinsFan

I was thinking also, i haven't received my call as of yet. Last year i knew people who didn't get a call back, and at orientation were told they would be ABU. I dont expect to be cast as ABU, but possibly being cast as Firecrew could be why i haven't had a call back. As much as i've heard firecrew is fun, getting to have new roles. I liked having a cast and a home. Instead of having to only have a night to be a character, i like building my character through the event.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get my call last year until Sept and I was not ABU.

Well being the early Bird got me out of the audition and on the road home before 6PM. I was the first in line for today and was #480, As I was leaving I looked at the numbers people had on and saw them well into the 1190 range, with many without numbers so I think it is safe to assume that there are over 700 there as of 6PM.

And to those that laughed at me for being there at 11:30, by 11:40 there were 10 in line, by 1PM there were over 40. I am at home and you are still standing in line. How do you like me now?

Well being the early Bird got me out of the audition and on the road home before 6PM. I was the first in line for today and was #480, As I was leaving I looked at the numbers people had on and saw them well into the 1190 range, with many without numbers so I think it is safe to assume that there are over 700 there as of 6PM.

And to those that laughed at me for being there at 11:30, by 11:40 there were 10 in line, by 1PM there were over 40. I am at home and you are still standing in line. How do you like me now?

Yea im so glad I bought the chair, it made waiting so much easier. The process was super easy and Mike Aiello Filled in for someone so it was nice to see him and the Energy that you felt while waiting in the Big room. Honestly though guys, it doesnt look too good for auditions next week as they might be done tonight

Yea im so glad I bought the chair, it made waiting so much easier. The process was super easy and Mike Aiello Filled in for someone so it was nice to see him and the Energy that you felt while waiting in the Big room. Honestly though guys, it doesnt look too good for auditions next week as they might be done tonight

You definitely had a good idea with the chair. Were you cast?

For those of you that aren't on my FB, channel 13 news actually broadcast about the HHN auditions, and showed some video clips of HHNs of the past, mostly 2007. It was a nice way to start the morning while getting ready for work.

Couldn't find the video of the broadcast. I did, however, find the link for the article online. I answered the comments left by people on there and plugged Horror Night Nightmares so that everyone can come and get into the HHN experience. :D Here is the link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/entertainment/2010/july/121446/Calling-all-ghouls:-Halloween-Horror-Nights-looking-for-scary-stars

I got my orange paper tonight. So looks like I will be in your nightmares come October.

Was good to meet you tonight Dreamstalker, sucks for your luck.

It was good meeting you as well Shame we had to go separate ways but I guess if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. You were like 490 something too lol

Did anyone get a call, but missed it, and then got another one yet? I missed mine on Thursday and they said with in 48 hrs they would try again, but I don't know if that includes the weekend or not. Just wondering.

Same thing happened to me! I called HR today, they said they haven't been making calls and will resume calling people on Wednesday. So I guess either call them on Wednesday or wait to see if they call you.