HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

If they were all filled we would already see an email. Word of advice go early! Real early, If you wait till after like 1PM, you are going to be in for a long wait.

oh, i'd take an early flight since i'm working till 6 am the night before.. so i can catch a super early flight. lol

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to everyone that has been cast thus far! I am getting married October 10th and am going to Horror Nights for my bachelor party opening weekend. Not very traditional I know, but definitely right up my alley.

Just be on the lookout for the madmonk t-shirt (my avatar)

Absolutely cannot wait for HHN this year :-)

Congrats on getting married, bro. Can't think of a better way to have the bachelor party then with some alcohol and a sh*t ton of scares. Or is it the other way around? :unsure: Hmmm... Either way enjoy and I will be looking for the shirt. :D

Congrats to everyone that has been cast thus far! I am getting married October 10th and am going to Horror Nights for my bachelor party opening weekend. Not very traditional I know, but definitely right up my alley.

Just be on the lookout for the madmonk t-shirt (my avatar)

Absolutely cannot wait for HHN this year :-)

Hahahaa. I'm getting married Oct. 2 and we're having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at HHN the night before! HHN fanatics think alike =)

1st rehearsal will start out at the Horror Make-up Show venue. There will be your house/street and several others in the one venue. You will get to meet your cast, Stage Mgr, Asst Stage Mgr & Coordinator. All of the heads of HHN will be there along with all of the Stage Managers (SM) and Performance Captains. One of the for-mentioned people will go over the SOP with you and you will fill out several papers that will be required. You will then leave to see your house/street. If you are in a house they might (depending on your performance captain) let your tour the whole house and then take everyone to their specific spots. You will then be given some clues &/or specific direction about your role. You will be able to talk to your scene partner (if you have one) and get familiar with your area. Your performance captain will walk through so you can practice your scare and they will then give everyone pointers. These two nights are quite a bit of "hurry up and wait" but it is also fun and educational.

I have never been a street scareactor so I can give you no insight as to what they do.

"oreo" from the vault...

was cast this tuesday. will be my first year scaring after about 4 of screaming. no call yet, supremely jealous of you that have received one.

gatoralex, i'm pretty sure we were in the same group. i was ms. 516

They were not prepared for what they got in the castle last year, and this year they are giving us "Toys"

Pfffft :rolleyes: I figured they would give toys to scary people, but I guess they don't :lol:

Congrats to all those that got cast so far, and good luck to those that are auditioning at the upcoming auditions!! :D

Pfffft :rolleyes: I figured they would give toys to scary people, but I guess they don't :lol:

I will ensure that video is taken of you each and every time you enter the "Zone"!! No better proof than Video!

"oreo" from the vault...

was cast this tuesday. will be my first year scaring after about 4 of screaming. no call yet, supremely jealous of you that have received one.

gatoralex, i'm pretty sure we were in the same group. i was ms. 516

We had to of been, hmmm i was the tall skinny one, thats the easiest way to describe me, tho not as tall as that guy who was frickin 6'7",not sure what hes doing but its gotta be something intimidating, he was cool though, cannot remember by numbers haha but looks i probably could

Edited by gatoralex

We had to of been, hmmm i was the tall skinny one, thats the easiest way to describe me, tho not as tall as that guy who was frickin 6'7",not sure what hes doing but its gotta be something intimidating, he was cool though, cannot remember by numbers haha but looks i probably could

"TALL WHITE GUY"?

haha blonde, short, black alice-in-wonderland-wannabe headband..

when did everyone get their calls? morning, afternoon, night..? i've had my cellphone on me almost religiously because i don't know when to expect it. i'm afraid they're gonna call my house phone instead though, which has been going out sporadically...

when did everyone get their calls? morning, afternoon, night..? i've had my cellphone on me almost religiously because i don't know when to expect it. i'm afraid they're gonna call my house phone instead though, which has been going out sporadically...

My call came in the evening. They called my cell phone.

Went to auditions on Tues, was in second group to go in but sadly didn't make it :( I'm thinking if I can get out of work early enough I may give it one more shot next week. Anybody else that didn't make it gonna try again?? Does the second round of auditions usually have as big a turn out as the first?

Tman, street rehearsals are pretty much the same as house rehearsals, and if you're lucky, you'll get to tour one or two houses. We went through Wolfman last year, with the cast in street clothes, and they still scared us!

You forgot the costuming bit-you will get fitted for your costume that night, and any dental appliances needed will be cast that night as well. All the costumes are in your break area, and if alterations need to be made, they "should" be done by the second night of rehearsals. Second night of rehearsals is a full dress rehearsal with make-up and masks, and the powers-that-be roam around checking on you and you try to scare them. They also do a line-up with one cast (for Horrorwood last year, it was cast A), to see if they approve of how everyone looks, and any final adjustments to costuming, etc, will be decided at that time.