Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

Obviously my personal bias speaking, but pink & blue together immediately makes me think of Dario Argento's love for utilizing lighting in those particular colors. :wub:

More realistically, it could have been a reference to that split-house rumor.

Edited by FaceBagman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kichkinet said:

I been thinking and with the history or the BHoH house at HHN what if they have a mashup this year of Unbreakble and Split ending with Glass. Just an idea I thought of with Glass just coming out. 

Blumhouse doesn't own Unbreakable, Touchtone does. Touchtone is owned by Disney.

That's also why you likely won't see Glass at HHN. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FaceBagman said:

Obviously my personal bias speaking, but pink & blue together immediately makes me think of Dario Argento's love for utilizing lighting in those particular colors. :wub:

I mean I could see Split since Glass is in theaters and Universal is not representing it but would want it but it wouldn't be a standalone house, it'd definitely have a short part in The Horrors Of Blumhouse if they chose to use it but I mean my hands are in the air on what we honestly would get for Blumhouse, I mean I could see Happy Death 2 U, The Gallows since the sequel is coming soon and the film was done back to back with Happy Death Day 2 U and there's also Truth Or Dare and Unfriended since the sequel Dark Web had come out just near the end of last year on Blu-ray, I honestly don't wanna see Unfriended or Truth or Dare to come to the event but if Blumhouse want those films to be shown, you know Universal can't deny the request and have to do it. 

2 hours ago, FaceBagman said:

As for Argento though, I would love to see a nice homage house for Dario Argento's Suspiria, not the remake, I don't have anything bad to say about it, I mean it's interesting none the less but I would love to see Argento work to be made in mazes as for Romero as well. I really am hoping for a Romero Zombieology house in the future lol from Night to Day Of The Dead and maybe to Land of The Dead, I mean I don't want to see Survival Of The Dead but Land Of The Dead would be a good stopping point for the house especially since Deadtropolis Zombie Siege at 16 was a homage to the movie.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:57 AM, HorrorUnearthed said:

Welp guess who just happened to return lol, what could this mean? 

Something to do with twins/siblings? Pink and blue = a girl and a boy. Can't think of anything that matches with that idea though.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:57 PM, HorrorUnearthed said:

Welp guess who just happened to return lol, what could this mean? 

They Live Alien? 
 I would be so excited and have strong desire to work or attend if they had " they live " house. 

I love and enjoy that film. 
 If they could just do best John C. films minus Halloween.
 I would have my favorite house. 
 They could do it in 3D. It has been 2 years since the last 3D house. 
They dropped the ball of 80's theme 3D house last year. 
  I mean in total there was only 5  ? 3d houses could this be the return of 3d house? 

1 hour ago, Spaulding said:

Something to do with twins/siblings? Pink and blue = a girl and a boy. Can't think of anything that matches with that idea though.

That's the thing, I feel like it had to deal with Stranger Things, Pink and Blue the skies in the normal world and the upside down and season 1 and 2 but I could be getting carried away and it could be about something else entirely too. 

16 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

They Live Alien? 
 I would be so excited and have strong desire to work or attend if they had " they live " house. 

I mean in total there was only 5  ? 3d houses could this be the return of 3d house? 

Yeah I was talking about that the other day, some of Carpenters' films should definitely come to the event, I mean the original Fog since we had gotten the homage original house The Forsaken and In The Mouth Of Madness, They Live, Prince Of Darkness, three films in one house or their own separate houses they could work out very well in Universals' favor and well it looks like Murdy has said they might be taking a break from it but idk how Aiello and crew will do it this time around for our event. I think they should wait, I could see them giving it a break again. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, themazethinker said:

i know this is going to sound weird, but Pink Floyds The Wall. the reason why is ¨Goodbye Blue Sky¨ was a song they did, it was in ¨the wall¨ album, and it was the first song in the side 2 of the album.

Have you seen the movie they made from the album? It’s super bizarre, but interesting. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend checking out it. I don’t think that clue has to do with it but interesting idea. 

Heres the trailer to that movie: https://youtu.be/PEQEgpyrQ3Q

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Just a quick one as currently looking into flying out early October, and wondered how HHN crowds typically are over the Columbus Day weekend? Is it insanely busy, or manageable with express?

It's probably manageable with express, but I would try and avoid that weekend (and following Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday) if at all possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Have you seen the movie they made from the album? It’s super bizarre, but interesting. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend checking out it. I don’t think that clue has to do with it but interesting idea. 

Heres the trailer to that movie: https://youtu.be/PEQEgpyrQ3Q

Brandon,
If you enjoyed "The Wall" movie, you may find the Roger Waters: The Wall very enlightening and it does provide some great insight to the entire The Wall story.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

Just a quick one as currently looking into flying out early October, and wondered how HHN crowds typically are over the Columbus Day weekend? Is it insanely busy, or manageable with express?

I believe it would be 35% more crowded then usual the schools might be out. 
I would say manageable if you got plan of attack for the night or express or if you got the money vip tour. those tours are best way to go if you got the extra 150 an head. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

I tell you, based on last year's crowds, every night is very busy.  Expect 2019 to be no different.  The only night that was not in need of Express for me (I went 7 nights) was 10/30 which was a Tuesday added at the last minute.  And even then waits got up to an hour.  If you are planning a single night, go for RIP and don't sweat the calendar date - you will NOT be disappointed.  Otherwise plan on Express regardless of the calendar date.  Nice thing about Express is you don't have to make that decision early.   But the reality now is that Express is going to be $100+; with RIP only about $50 more, it's hard to argue against RIP...

I also don't think there's such a thing as "NOT manageable with Express".  I've been on the busiest nights, and was able to do everything with Express.  In all honestly 10 houses plus a show on a packed night is difficult.  But that's why they have TWD or Blumhouse - so there's something you can skip without regret.

If you are going 2-3 nights, my recommendation is going with Rush of Fear + Express, but that would place your travel in September.  If you go on just a Fri/Sat, it pays for itself.  Then you can take the event at your leisure.

They may also bring back the BOGO offer if you plan more than one night, but the Express would be full price.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, FaceBagman said:

I happened to be watching a review of the movie. the bright pink room stands out

14 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

They Live Alien? 

murdy has said no 3d (for hollywood) but i cant help but think orlando will also not continue with 3d

I hope they bring back 3D houses. 
 3D houses are fun. 
 they can skip certain ultra details that nobody sees during regular run through. 
 I think it would smart to do a 3D house this year to break up the same old stuff or at least bring back the spin tunnel. I mean they cut out most of the booze from the tent due to complains. 

Or in Hollywood case brought booze in two areas( one is vip, and others is simpsons)

2 hours ago, TheShape1031 said:

This question may have already been answered so I apologize if it was. But, does Warner Bros. or another company own the rights to the TV movie of IT as well? I know the movie coming to HHN is a very big long shot, but would it be plausible for the 1990 version to happen? 

It looks at this moment that Warner Bros is trying to keep IT for their own horror event, I mean unless a deal between Universal and WB were to happen, it'd be cool to see it happen but who knows at this point, Warner Bros owns both versions but I don't think they would want to do the original tv series and just stick with the remake. Since the sequel is coming out this year, you can bet, the next maze Warner will do for Horror Made Here will be based off the second film. 

9 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I hope they bring back 3D houses. 
 3D houses are fun. 
 they can skip certain ultra details that nobody sees during regular run through. 
 I think it would smart to do a 3D house this year to break up the same old stuff or at least bring back the spin tunnel. I mean they cut out most of the booze from the tent due to complains. 

Or in Hollywood case brought booze in two areas( one is vip, and others is simpsons)

I think we will see em again but anytime soon, I don't want them to make the effect repetitive and only using the effect for properties that should have it apart of the maze. 

2 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

It looks at this moment that Warner Bros is trying to keep IT for their own horror event, I mean unless a deal between Universal and WB were to happen, it'd be cool to see it happen but who knows at this point, Warner Bros owns both versions but I don't think they would want to do the original tv series and just stick with the remake. Since the sequel is coming out this year, you can bet, the next maze Warner will do for Horror Made Here will be based off the second film. 

I think we will see em again but anytime soon, I don't want them to make the effect repetitive and only using the effect for properties that should have it apart of the maze. 

Ah okay. That's what I figured. It's depressing watching the video of the IT maze they did last year. Maybe it was a bad video, but the acting was super cheesy and the scares were lame. I know they just started doing the event, but it sucks that HHN might not get the chance to put their spin on it. I think HHN would do an amazing job with it (pun intended) 

13 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

Ah okay. That's what I figured. It's depressing watching the video of the IT maze they did last year. Maybe it was a bad video, but the acting was super cheesy and the scares were lame. I know they just started doing the event, but it sucks that HHN might not get the chance to put their spin on it. I think HHN would do an amazing job with it (pun intended) 

Only problem It would've posed, would've been the possibility of stealing Jack's thunder as *the* clown of HHN. (Well, that and how bad the crowds would've been. Seriously, they were insane as is with just Stranger Things. Imagine if It had been there too.)

But, I have no doubt that It would've been an amazing house.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95