HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

23 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Oh THAT SUCKS!  At least I only have to wait until 10am... because I am assuming the 11am is Florida time?

11am is UK time. Such a weird time for announcements as will be 6am Florida time. 

My guess is it is a countdown to a full reveal of the overarching theme (maybe icon), and houses will be released as and when from there in the run up to the event. 

8 hours ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

There's a mysterious countdown on the website that doesn't say what it's counting down to. 

I have a feeling it's gonna be like that scene in A Christmas Story. "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!"

Edited by sikbyrd350
spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sikbyrd350 said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be like that scene in A Christmas Story. "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!"

Nailed it!  LOL!!  HAHAHAHAH!!!  Literally LOL

• Like 1

Hollywood again! 

So last night out creative director was available for some questioning, and I asked him if all the IP holders would allow for the announcements to be all at once and he replied saying that they'd all have to be separate. And while I'm sure the countdown to next Thursday has to do with something for you guys, it most likely won't be a full reveal of all IP's and originals. Since we share pretty much every IP this year

• Like 1

I have a feeling the countdown hasn't taken into account different time zones. It's counting down to 11am Thursday in the UK, but seems to be counting down to 11am Thursday everywhere, so guessing my countdown here is 5 hours ahead of the countdown in Florida, etc. 

If true thats pretty poor. 

12 hours ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

Well we're hoping the full reveal, but we don't really know. There's a mysterious countdown on the website that doesn't say what it's counting down to. 

Thanks Scott- I wasn't sure if anymore news was pointing to more information being released. I remember when i signed up for that, the countdown seemed so far into the future and now we're almost here! My trip countdown in reaching the 40-mark. Crazy!! I wonder if Universal peeps are feeling the pressure too. Really only a month away now.

9 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Ok.. so I've never seen this show.  I have only watched Evil Dead 1 & 2 (YEARS ago).  I've never seen Army of Darkness.  How many seasons are there?  Can I get this on Netflix?  Do I need to watch.  Educate me, O Young Ones.

2 seasons thus far. If you enjoyed the 1st 2 movies, you'll love the show. It has a great combination of horror, comedy, and gore. If you have Starz, you can watch both seasons right now on demand. You can get it in dvd format from Netflix, but I'm unsure if it's both seasons.

Even if it wasn't at HHN, I'd recommend watching it to any horror fan.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

2 seasons thus far. If you enjoyed the 1st 2 movies, you'll love the show. It has a great combination of horror, comedy, and gore. If you have Starz, you can watch both seasons right now on demand. You can get it in dvd format from Netflix, but I'm unsure if it's both seasons.

Even if it wasn't at HHN, I'd recommend watching it to any horror fan.

Plus, it is a straight-up sequel to the movies. It's like Evil Dead 4 and 5, but several hours long each.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic