Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

I enjoyed running up to the Legendary Truth scanners to get my card scanned (I'm a little kid at heart). I thought they could have really built off of that whole concept. They could have had a variety of tasks that needed to be completed and then had Legendary Truth actors positioned around the park to really spice it all up. Other than the online games and the house scans, did they do anything else that I missed? I know they like to add or take away stuff as the event goes on.

From what I gather from the original (and mind you I was only getting tidbits before it was demoed) was that this was to somehow tie to the urban legends houses. It had chupacabra somehow tied to it but it definitely took place in some sort of South American temple. It had traps and sacrificial pits, etc.

I had seen just a peak of the wall treatments and there was the classic chiseled stone wall and thick vines running along it. Other than that it was gone before I got much else before the plug was pulled

3 hours ago, criticalanalysis said:

Could they stop with any "Latino" myths? There's enough in the US they should focus on. It does not translate as equally as here.

Maybe not for yourself, but considering both California and Florida have huge Hispanic/Latin American populations and fan base, I think they're translating fine.

As for AHS, I've said it before, but I can't imagine us getting that property as long as Walking Dead is still being used.

• Like 3

Is speculation allways this much of a mess? Because we have so many rumors flying around right now that the only things I'm sure of are Exorsist, Texas Chainsaw, and Cobweb.  Also, is the talk of Halloween 2 referring to a second Halloween house basedon the John Carpender film? or is it referring to a house based on the first sequel titled Halloween 2?

Edited by Jediwhit82
p

6 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Is speculation allways this much of a mess? Because we have so many rumors flying around right now that the only things I'm sure of are Exorsist, Texas Chainsaw, and Cobweb.  Also, is the talk of Halloween 2 referring to a second Halloween house basedon the John Carpender film? or is it referring to a house based on the first sexual titled Halloween 2?

Classic speculation? Yes. It use to be even more muddy. People who drop hints basically announce when they're doing so. Before you wouldn't know who knew anything and what were hints so on top of arguing over what was coming, we argued if hints were actually hints and if in-the-know people knew anything. And the clues use to be so much better.

And in regards to Halloween 2, yes.

With a new announcement a new change!

The announced

The announced: Second coming (Tent 2)

The Announced: The returning (Tent 3)

The unannounced: The return (Parade)

The unannounced: The expected 

The unannounced: The requeling 

The unannounced: Claustrophic jewel

The unknown 

Shall not be named

Also, everyone who wanted another best-of house, here you go.

• Like 1

Just now, Legacy said:

The announced

The unknown 

Shall not be named

How are they gonna fit all 6 seasons into a Sprung Tent?

What an absolute waste of space. Seriously I hope this house gets pitiful reviews, is the shortest wait, and Corporate gets the hell out of the event. Is this the mega house? Repeating their "best of" over the six seasons means (on a positive note) they're saving money recycling. What garbage.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, horror lover said:

How are they gonna fit all 6 seasons into a Sprung Tent?

Well, for one thing the new tent, from my understanding, is bigger than what we have, and bigger by two rooms. The normal sprungs typically have 10 rooms, 3 will likely fit 12, so two rooms a season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Legacy said:

The announced

The unknown 

Shall not be named

Also, everyone who wanted another best-of house, here you go.

really i would think it would the expected one

For those wondering about space:

The new Clearspan tent is 50x115, 5,750 sqft. 

The Sprungs tents are both 40x120, 4800 sqft. 

Btw, Sprung is basically a brand name. Sprung is the name of a company. Clearspan appears to be a different company that makes a similar product to Sprung. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

lol i get now but at this point i owuld think it expected at this point no questions ask

Well, yeah. That's the point.

2 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Yeah Legacy, your clues are shit and you should feel bad :lol:

They really are. Watch nothing else be right.

• Like 2

If TWD has 12 scenes, I'd imagine it goes like this:

Scene 1: The Hospital

Scene 2: The Camp

Scenes 3: The Farm

Scene 4: The Governor's House

Scenes 5-6: The Prison

Scene 7: Supermarket

Scene 8: Forest Storm

Scene 9: Terminus

Scenes 10-11: Alexandria

Scene 12: The Saviors