HHN 25 Discussion

Anyway, does anyone think that the anniversary SZ will include the rest of the icons, as well as Jack, or will it just be like XX's 20 Years of Fear SZ with Jack thrown in the mix?

It's apparently supposed to be set up like 7 or Face Off, unless what I've heard is wrong. The icons on stages for photo ops, and of course their "minions" doing the actual scaring...

• Like 1

The daytime event sounds like a fantastic idea though. 

To have something like that in Orlando would definitely take away from Mickey's Not-So-Scary, but in order for it to happen, as likely what will happen in Japan:

•  The Nighttime scarezone sets will have to be switched out with the daytime sets every day
  •  The daytime parades would be put on hiatus for the duration of the event

It's apparently supposed to be set up like 7 or Face Off, unless what I've heard is wrong. The icons on stages for photo ops, and of course their "minions" doing the actual scaring...

that setup is getting stale for me but it still works. It's not directly in the path of the parade route, meaning the floats can fit through the street just fine with them there.

To have something like that in Orlando would definitely take away from Mickey's Not-So-Scary, but in order for it to happen, as likely what will happen in Japan:

•  The Nighttime scarezone sets will have to be switched out with the daytime sets every day
  •  The daytime parades would be put on hiatus for the duration of the event

that setup is getting stale for me but it still works. It's not directly in the path of the parade route, meaning the floats can fit through the street just fine with them there.

Not really. I mean Disney doesn't really do anything special for not so scary. Just park-wide halloween decor and occasionally a few props. They could probably tuck it into a different corner or even in IOA. As for the parades being on hiatus, maybe they could get a new special parade. That would be nice.

ETA: I would love to see them bring in something for the kids or for the whole family during the day. It probably won't happen though :( But if it's successful at one park... one can hope right? 

Edited by MissBA

Guys, there's no way in hell the event is cancelled. Let's get off that rumor train immediately.

My sources tell me that this might actually be the case. Something about stock dropping and cutting corners in marketing. There is a 50/50 chance that HHN25 is cancelled. Of course I have no sources. I just wanted to be all vague and cryptic to make it sound like Im an insider. I have no idea what Im talking about....

• Like 3

Personally I really hope we get to see the queen return. She played a huge part in arguably the most fan adored year in the history of HHN.

I'm hoping for some sort of an appearance as well. I wasn't around for that year, so I'd love to see her.

My sources tell me that this might actually be the case. Something about stock dropping and cutting corners in marketing. There is a 50/50 chance that HHN25 is cancelled. Of course I have no sources. I just wanted to be all vague and cryptic to make it sound like Im an insider. I have no idea what Im talking about....

I literally almost died. LOL.

I loved 7, although I remember before I went through that scarezone I tripped and twisted my ankle :( and it was killing me so as I walked through I tried to stupidly get through fast so they obviously thought I was terrfied (which I pretty much was), this huge guy came to me to scare me and wouldn't let me past, but I was limping so this female scareactor shouted at him and told him to leave me as I was hurt  I felt like she was my hero that night haha!

• Like 1

how does your list differ from everyone else's? I'm so happy the event isn't going to be cancelled

His list was that Body Collectors and Psychoscarepy are separate houses and that Run isn't happening.

And the cancellation wasn't a rumor. I said it as a joke.

As much as I LOATHE Sharknado (I'm part of the minority here) I forced myself to watch it solely for the purpose of feeding my insane USO obsession. :lol:

I aren't a fan either but I had to watch it, I was literally sat in my living room saying "i've been there,  i've done that" can't quite beat USO in my eyes, although some people might disagree!  

• Like 1