HHN 25 Discussion

It would be pointless to do it again this year. 

That can be said for many things at the event. But it would make sense. The Purge was one of the more popular scare zones and far more interesting in my opinion. So I don't see a reason why the wouldn't do it. 

That's the most sensical thing I could think of. Perhaps this could be this year's Compound?

I was thinking Jack's maniacs would be this year's compound. I could see The Purge being one of the hordes, but I'm not entirely sure how well received it would be... But who knows.

Horrorwood in all but name only.

This is definitely one of the zones I'm most excited for. Horrorwood was one of the first zones I ever experienced. The 2 different casts should be interesting too, dividing the classic black and white movie characters from the modern ones. Very excited.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Or the victim never had a chance... Or none of this is for the commercial and it's just B-Roll for a house. It has Patrick as the director, and I don't think he's ever done an official commercial before.

This is a teaser that could be for anything.

• Like 2

I think it's definitely referring to Chance... that bottom right picture looks exactly like Chance's outfit.

Is it for this year's commercial? Like Legacy said, this really could be for anything. It could very possibly be footage to be played inside a house. I just REALLY hope it's for the commercial... I don't want to see anymore damn zombies representing HHN on TV anymore... especially on an "anniversary" year.

Well Chance will be in a commercial or something that will be shown in video at the event this year... Spoiler Alert you guys! <_<

but at least we got something, maybe we will see something bigger in the next few months... oh wait lol

CLIXDciWgAAMZLz.jpg-large.jpeg

The top: Foreground, back of dusty chair with blood splatter in the center. Background, Bulbed light ( Don't know the official name for those) of an arrow

Bottom Left: iPad sitting in the chair from the top photo (the numbers in the middle- is that time of day, length of stuff recorded, or length of remaining memory?) (Numbers along the top- I'm guessing this is take 7(?) of the first scene)

Bottom Right: Red tutu and fishnet. (could be mannequin, or live actor)

I don't know if the hashtag clue in Mike's tweet means what I hope it means or not. (It's fun to be in the dark again!)

But in the old days I might have posted a video of me singing these lyrics:

Chances are, 'cause I wear that silly grin 
the moment you come into view;
chances are you think that I'm in love with you.

• Like 2

The bottom right picture is indeed similar to Chance's outfit. Is it on a live person or mannequin? I don't know, but I can make out the bottom of her corset (one of the buttons), her fishnets, and her tutu(?). 

Why the question mark? Her outfit while similar looks updated. The button isn't a pompon. The skirts lenghth may mean it's a petticoat instead of a tutu. If this is Chance (and I feel it most likely is), her look has probably been updated to match Jack. 

• Like 1

Yeah, so it is definitely confirmed as a maze then. At least now this announcement has been made, good things are to come. What have we got left from the leaked list? 

I really hope they announce a SZ soon!  

Scream, AWIL, Anniversary, Run, Alice, Body Collectors/Shadybrook, and the scarezones.

Scream, AWIL, Anniversary, Run, Alice, Body Collectors/Shadybrook, and the scarezones.

Damn it! I forgot about AWIL. Oh well, Scream would make it for me so as long as that's coming and i'm praying it's based on the movies, I will be happy!