HHN 25 Discussion

i would be cool with Scream not showing up. I just dont think that house would be as great as say Halloween or something. Doesnt have anything but an iconic mask. Doesnt have all the different rooms, etc (maybe the garage door scene but we've seen that already). Another Scream House would be cool though!!!! I saw 2006's but thats it....

i would be cool with Scream not showing up. I just dont think that house would be as great as say Halloween or something. Doesnt have anything but an iconic mask. Doesnt have all the different rooms, etc (maybe the garage door scene but we've seen that already). Another Scream House would be cool though!!!! I saw 2006's but thats it....

It's come and don't doubt there abilities.

If it's not fun, don't do it then, at least move it somewhere else, someone made a thread for it

Your right, we do have a thread. However there is a difference between having a constructive discussion about it and just attacking one another. All posts here have been removed and you are free to discuss in the proper thread in a mature way.

• Like 1

If they do a Scream house with the new mask I hope the final scene is Ghostface killing Creepysexdollface.

I wonder if they are going to roll out with the new tech this year? I wasn't fortunate enough to attend for that whole Legendary Truth thing but from what I've seen there is a HUGE amount of potential there. Visiting houses in a certain order to get an achievement on your phone? Sounds like a clever way of controlling crowds. Also a perfect way to help Scareactors sneak up on unsuspecting victims if people have their phones out looking at data. I'm just in love with ARGs in general. Has anybody figured out yet if Jack's Maniac's pledge has any secret messages in it yet? If the marketing team just put caps on some letters at random to make it creepy I will be one unhappy Count.

Back to HHN 25 discussion.. have any of you tried to buy FFP+ yet? When I go to the site, and I click on FFP+ with Express, it asks me to login with my AP number. So, I put in my info, and I click login, and it reroutes me to the main Universal Orlando page. There is nothing there about buying HHN tix, so I click on events and HHN, and then it brings me back to the HHN where it asks me to log in again. WTF Anybody else having this issue?

I purchased my RoF tickets the second day they were available without any problems. <.<

I purchased my RoF tickets the second day they were available without any problems. <.<

Were you trying for the Annual Passholder discounted ones though? That's where the problem lies I think. The log in kept me going in circles. I realize I have plenty of time to get this. I am just a little OCD when it comes to this event. I plan WAY ahead.

Personally, I hope Universal announces the new Show next. Why not? It's so early I don't think anybody on the fence will be buying tickets 3-4 months in advance on a whim...where as the die hards that have been clamoring for an Icon show for years might if they put it out there. Again, why not? If you want a little pre-sale bump it's a good idea.

The only thing is unless you're going to have a Scream Tie In on MTV or something else similar that makes complete marketing sense.

Personally, I hope Universal announces the new Show next. Why not? It's so early I don't think anybody on the fence will be buying tickets 3-4 months in advance on a whim...where as the die hards that have been clamoring for an Icon show for years might if they put it out there. Again, why not? If you want a little pre-sale bump it's a good idea.

The only people a show announcement (that isn't a big name band) is going to attract are people that are coming anyway. It makes no sense to announce a show second, unless that show is Alice Cooper, Ozzy, Metallica or some other group far too big to perform HHN.

• Like 2

Hey, first time posting here. This is going to be my fifth time at the event, and I'm pretty excited based on the lists that are out there. Just a quick question, I'm trying to decide what day I want to go during my trip (Oct 8th-12th) but I haven't been able to find the times that the park will be open until each night. I'd prefer to go on the 8th which is a Thursday but only if the event is going on until 1. Does anyone have this info or has it just not been released yet? Thanks

If you go to the official site and click the purchase tickets button, you can then click on each day of the event which shows the hours. On October 8th, it's open until 2am. This year, there are only two closing times - 1am or 2am.

• Like 2

If you go to the official site and click the purchase tickets button, you can then click on each day of the event which shows the hours. On October 8th, it's open until 2am. This year, there are only two closing times - 1am or 2am.

I'm not sure why, but I don't see any times for each day of the event. If you really do see them, what are the closing times for Oct. 1st through the 4th?

Nevermind, you have to click "Buy Tickets", you can't go through "Tickets and Packages" or it won't work.

No more 12am closures... and open until 2am for 2 of the nights I'll be attending. This is great news!

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot, looking forward to it

Were you trying for the Annual Passholder discounted ones though? That's where the problem lies I think. The log in kept me going in circles. I realize I have plenty of time to get this. I am just a little OCD when it comes to this event. I plan WAY ahead.

I just tried to buy my tickets using my annual pass i.d. and it kept telling me that I had entered the wrong ID, is that the same problem you were running into?

I just tried to buy my tickets using my annual pass i.d. and it kept telling me that I had entered the wrong ID, is that the same problem you were running into?

No, I'd click on the Frequent Fear Pass Plus option under Annual Passholder tickets.. there would be info and then a "log in" button. When I click on the log in button, another small screen pops up asking for my id and pin. I put all that info in, and I hit the log in button, and it takes me to the regular Universal Orlando site (not HHN site). I thought maybe there was a link there to get the ticket I wanted, but there wasn't. So, I click on events, and I find the Halloween Horror Nights link, and I click on there thinking maybe it will keep me logged in. But no, it steers me back to the HHN website, and when I click on FFP+, it's the same thing "log in".. and it starts all over. It's a circular problem. Actually, in order to correctly fix this, they need to allow it to accept your AP info and stay on the HHN to buy the damn ticket.

Oh, and GREAT news that there is no midnight closing this year!!! YAY!!!

No, I'd click on the Frequent Fear Pass Plus option under Annual Passholder tickets.. there would be info and then a "log in" button. When I click on the log in button, another small screen pops up asking for my id and pin. I put all that info in, and I hit the log in button, and it takes me to the regular Universal Orlando site (not HHN site). I thought maybe there was a link there to get the ticket I wanted, but there wasn't. So, I click on events, and I find the Halloween Horror Nights link, and I click on there thinking maybe it will keep me logged in. But no, it steers me back to the HHN website, and when I click on FFP+, it's the same thing "log in".. and it starts all over. It's a circular problem. Actually, in order to correctly fix this, they need to allow it to accept your AP info and stay on the HHN to buy the damn ticket.Oh, and GREAT news that there is no midnight closing this year!!! YAY!!!

Same exact issue I had when I tried to buy my tickets. I ended up calling Universal and buying my ROF from them directly. I hope next year they solve the AP login issue.

Same exact issue I had when I tried to buy my tickets. I ended up calling Universal and buying my ROF from them directly. I hope next year they solve the AP login issue.

Yea, it just keeps taking me to the Universal site, I might have to do the same. Can you pick them up at will call or do they have to be shipped?

I'm not sure why, but I don't see any times for each day of the event. If you really do see them, what are the closing times for Oct. 1st through the 4th?

Nevermind, you have to click "Buy Tickets", you can't go through "Tickets and Packages" or it won't work.

No more 12am closures... and open until 2am for 2 of the nights I'll be attending. This is great news!

So you're telling me when I go opening weekend both Friday and Saturday are open til 1am n not 12am?!

Spotted a ton of pine trees bundled up next to ss24. The door is open and you can see the construction- kind of cool. All this is viewed from the rip ride rocket btw.

Edit- there is more scaffolding on the sprung closest to Simpsons. I'd expect facade work in a few weeks

Edited by Ande
  • Like 2

No I wasn't, sorry. I totes understand those OCD feels though- especially since, like you, I live so far away. I want to make sure everything is good to go way ahead of time.