Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Just to catch you up to speed the tease is undeniably Crimson Peak, if you pause the video at certain spots you can see the staircase from the house in the film

Sweet! Thanks for that!! Just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good! Can't wait

Well... So it could be Crimson Peak or maybe Krampus... Looks like a win for you guys either way. Congrats!

Crimson and Black = https://www.google.com/search?q=crimson+and+black+chicago+bulls&biw=1280&bih=850&tbm=isch&imgil=u9hOQzK_jTNLFM%3A%3BeqKmhlY4n64UsM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Fpin%252F433612270346027995%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=u9hOQzK_jTNLFM%3A%2CeqKmhlY4n64UsM%2C_&usg=__AOvnsy9EF_vFBq1XBA8r-0wbkU4%3D&ved=0CCcQyjc&ei=5VqhVeqBEs-2yASj87XYBQ#imgrc=u9hOQzK_jTNLFM%3A&usg=__AOvnsy9EF_vFBq1XBA8r-0wbkU4%3D

Color of their gear.

The more I think about it, it makes sense that it's Crimson Peak. Here is why... The codename is Name Game 2.0. All 4 names are/were Bulls. Guillermo is also a bull (del Toro). Crimson Peak it is. My logo match has little to nothing to do with a name really.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

So does that mean Tom Hiddleston will be in the maze? A girl can dream, right? ;) Just kidding.

I think it's pretty undeniable that it's Crimson Peak being announced, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something else because I've just been skeptic with all of these clues. 

also take into consideration IF one of the mazes is Krampus it does not have to announced now... though I do find odd that HHN would be there just for one announcement. 

Also not that I have to remind you guys but now that it is announced lets keep all the maze discussion to it's thread and leave this to speculation. 

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 1