Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

You're the only person I've seen that has said that, in my many days of reading everything.

I distinctly remembering it being visceral, arguably the most legitimately gory house they've ever had. Besides the Body Collectors, this is the only other house that I remember having gore being at level 10.

Edited by criticalanalysis

Man, I really wish I could have done that! I hope they do something like that again.

RUN 3 is actually on my list of HHN25 house predictions, and it has been speculated many times. I could definitely see it as the extreme house, even. I'm actually excited for this one, even after experiencing the god-awful Hostile Territory sequel. I think they can make RUN 3 a thousand times better, with new effects and concepts.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

From Teebin:

"WD is kinda sorta maybe correct... but those SZ's are goofy off. Word is they are putting false info out to new employees and underlings in a certain marketing department. Pisser if they catch them."

This isn't good news.

i thought so there is no south st in orlando resort guys

Edited by timbo8

I had been thinking about this exact thought since the early leaked line-up. Could Uni have actually contrived such a complex disinformation campaign? It would be pretty cool if they did and would make for quite an anniversary year. But IPs would already have the rights negotiated and all the other houses have to be close if not already set in stone. And I find it hard to believe they could engage in this level of deception with long time staff and reliable sources. There are too many people involved to keep a all of this a secret. It's plausible, but I still think unlikely. Who knows, though.

South St. is the road between Transformers and the lagoon, no? The side of TF where the outdoor Express queue is?

That'd be one of the worst spots in the park they could've picked.

The map says, "The Embracadero South Street".

Why do you think it would be 1 of the worst spots?

They better put something in Sting Alley this year...

The other street that connects Delancey Street to where the Transformer's Ride is would be a great spot as well. That area always seems to be deserted.

When does info normally get released about wants going to be at the event?

(I Could have said it better)

Way the Hell later than now.

This is why we can't have nice things [the leaks]

It's time for a paradigm shift

Tease info throughout the year to build up more anticipation. Get the gp to speculate along with the diehards to what is coming. It would help to have a regularly updated year round website giving us back stories to appeal to everyone. Get everyone excited again for the event.

• Like 2