Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Those Were The Good Old Days seems like an obvious "25th Anniversary" House.

Could be, but I think the whole point of the song (applied to the musical) is about the devil looking back on how it was much easier collecting souls back in the old days.

So if you think this clue applies to that house, how do you see #8 fitting?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Damn bro what do you want ? REAL werewolves????

3D werewolves. An American Werewolf In 3-D, Music by Metallica.

No but seriously though. It's like there's no way around this. I've tried to find clues possibly connecting to a different property but, of course, no luck. I just want a real anniversary year...

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Could be, but I think the whole point of the song (applied to the musical) is about the devil looking back on how it was much easier collecting souls back in the old days.

So if you think this clue applies to that house, how do you see #8 fitting?

Ah crap I must have missed Eight. Yeah, it seems to make more sense to Eight. For Nine then....I don't know. An original in general, is my best guess. About what, I don't know.

So I suppose that could mean a couple things. Odd number of houses has been rumored. Dr Jimmy's odd numbered videos could correspond to Cassilda's clues but I think someone already pointed that out. My sound is currently not working so I have not been able to watch his videos so I could be missing something else.

Something way out of left field that probably won't happen is odds = gambling = Lady Luck. Don't know if we will ever see her again.

(Don't really post on here much so I could be wrong. Hi guys!)

Edit: Also even numbered videos may be scarezones/shows? I don't know, just a thought.

Edited by emily.on.elm.street

So I suppose that could mean a couple things. Odd number of houses has been rumored. Dr Jimmy's odd numbered videos could correspond to Cassilda's clues but I think someone already pointed that out.

You are so close to the answer...

• Like 1

Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic video #15 could be a reference to baseball player Rabbit Maranville, because there's a book on the famous player titled "Run, Rabbit, Run". This also ties into Unknown's 5th cryptic comment on the Orlando Informer forums, whos hints were "baseball hat" and "bunny". Rabbit Maranville was from Springfield, Massachusetts, where a couple was put on trial for witchcraft 40 years before the Salem trials. So perhaps an original house based on the Springfield/Salem witch trials?

Edited by StyrofoamCup

Here... I wanted to do this up so everybody could see what song is what clue.

Odd Number Clues

1 – You’ll Never Walk Alone

3 – Bosom Buddies

5 – I Don’t Know How to Love Him

7 – I Am What I Am

9 – Vanilla Ice Cream

11 – Those Were the Good Old Days

13 – The Mad Hatter

15 – Run, Rabbit, Run

17 – Cool

Even Number Clues

2 – Never Never Land