Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Most Haunts do repeats to very popular mazes and dont change a thing in them... If AWIL does come I dont think its because something was dropped.. I think this was 100% a A&D move.

Are most haunts also located in a theme park that is a division one of the largest film studios in America?

A&D are making a mistake. Unless their goal is to make less people go. How many people were already complaining last year about TWD? I can't wait for this year when they start announcing the lineup. TWD again and a house we had 2 years ago. Why would someone from the gp who went in 2013 want to go see an event where at this moment it looks like possibly 25% of the houses are repeats to some extent? C'mon. This is just sad.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

To be completely honest, if I had known those were going to be the 5 ips, I probably wouldn't have already booked my flight and hotel.

3 out of the 5 I could care less about really.

Even I think TWD has been rather played out at HHN.

I was looking forward to the possibility of Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th being separate and that doesn't seem to be happening.

I know Scream has plenty of fans, but I find the movies to be almost comical in a sense. The possibility that it could be based off the show is even more concerning. It is supposed to be on the MTV channel... How scary can it possibly be?

If I hadn't just seen AWiL 2 years ago, I'd be excited, but I'm really bothered by this move above all else. (Hollywood had it last year, but I doubt they'll get it again, because Murdy has common sense and knows better)

Insidious is probably the only house I have a real interest in seeing (and Hollywood just Insidious 2 years ago).

I really hope the originals make up for what I've seen so far and hopefully they add a house or two. I guess I can only blame myself for expecting at least 1 house that really catches my attention and gets me excited to go and see. Sorry for sounding so negative, but I'm just disappointed from what could possibly be taking place.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

You'd think murdy would know better, but remeber he brought Freddy and Jason to the event 3 times in 4 years, and it seems like we're getting walking dead 4 times in a row, and we had umr 3 times(2 officially), and saw and hotc with little to no changes.

Btw I'm not complaining I'm just stating facts

I also don't think AWIL coming either

Edited by foodstampsFTW

You'd think murdy would know better, but remeber he brought Freddy and Jason to the event 3 times in 4 years, and it seems like we're getting walking dead 4 times in a row, and we had umr 3 times(2 officially), and saw and hotc with little to no changes.

Btw I'm not complaining I'm just stating facts

I also don't think AWIL coming either

He did bring Freddy and Jason back a few times, but they are like the pinnacle of horror movie icons. AWiL is a great classic movie, but I don't think it's on quite the same level. TWD has also been a money making powerhouse the past few years (not just for HHN obviously), so while many don't agree with it's return, at least it makes some sense. Wasn't the UMR just the HoH just made over somewhat? Because if so, that house shouldn't really count anyways given the circumstances.

What do you think of our potential ip lineup besides Insidious? (which you've already seen a version of)

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I think the ip is fine and makes sense, but i guess I could see why people in Orlando would be disappointed, but nothing would stop me from wanting to experience your event.

Insidious could be either an improvement over the hollywood house, or go a different direction and miss the mark. I think our version is the best house I've been through by a longshot. But I think someone who's been to both events would have more weight on this as they have seen what orlando is capable of.

If AWIL does come I dont think its because something was dropped.. I think this was 100% a A&D move.

Could be that A&D dropped a house and replaced it with one of their most recent popular houses, to save a ton of money by reusing the house, so that they could distribute that money in more important areas of the event, like towards scarezones, shows, LT maybe, or even the up charge house. Come on, if they are doing 9 or 10 houses, that's money being taken away from scarezones, so it's better if they drop one IP house for a past one. And trust me, I'd love it if they would put even more money into the scarezones to make them even better than they were last year, maybe even have 5 or 6 zones like they've done in past years, instead of just 4. Even if they reuse an amazing house.

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1

Maybe the AWiL hint is really a reference to this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrjwD8hIMAAIA01.png

I have to hold onto the hope that it's still coming somehow. (I know I'm crazy)

Should I even bother trying to match any additional potential ips to the clues or are we settling on these 5 being the solid answers?

I'm sold on TWD FvJ Insidious and AWiL. I've seen no confirmation on Scream so unless someone wants to confirm it that one's still rumor to me.

Can't post the link to it since I'm on mobile, but Bloody Disgusting posted the teaser to MTV's Scream. It looks awful. Ghostface isn't even in it for Pete's sake. If they base it on the television series, they're making a big mistake. The GP will be asking where Ghostface is.