Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Is it me or doe's that indicate the park shutting early in Islands on Thurs , Fri , Sat and Sun towards the end of Sept ?

It wouldn't appear so. IOA is till 7 or 8 pm while USF is at 5:30 for HHN dates. (which is when the park closes for HHN)

I think it means they are just allocating the scareactors who work at IOA. Granted they wouldn't be able to make first shift but hey would make later shifts.

I added the Uni one. Note that it isn't perfect as the event starts on the 18th and yet those hours are incorrect.

Still, if HHN was going to take place at IOA the 25th and 26th should reflect that.

• Like 3

It wouldn't appear so. IOA is till 7 or 8 pm while USF is at 5:30 for HHN dates. (which is when the park closes for HHN)

I think it means they are just allocating the scareactors who work at IOA. Granted they wouldn't be able to make first shift but hey would make later shifts.

I added the Uni one. Note that it isn't perfect as the event starts on the 18th and yet those hours are incorrect.

Still, if HHN was going to take place at IOA the 25th and 26th should reflect that.

Maybe they could stagger the opening like they do with the front of UO at HHN with the Houses....If they were to use part of it for HHN that is.

Shadybrook.

The "him" is potentially Jack, but the key aspect is that singer is Mary. In this case, it's Mary Agana.

"When I've seen myself" - looking in the mirror.

"I seem like someone else" - Bloody Mary

Either way, I think this is Shadybrook.

OR - It's Chance.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

Dr. Jimmy clue #5 seems to involve a female going through a change that involves her feelings towards a male character. The person singing this song in the musical is supposed to be Mary Magdalene (about Jesus from the musical Jesus Christ Superstar).

Mary Agana certainly goes through some changes on her way to becoming Bloody Mary, but other than her patients, does she have feelings for 1 particular man?

Chance probably fits the changes and feelings criteria, but would she have her own house?

I don't know much about Crimson Peak, but from the limited info I've come across, that film seems like it has potential to fit this clue. The film would also fall under the British Invasion Dr. Jimmy fools about in his April clues since it has Tom Hiddleston in it. To be honest though, even with all the evidence (this clue, British, big money film from Legendary, Oct. release, Murdy on the west coast wanting to work with del Toro) pointing to why it could be possible, I'm having a difficult time envisioning this property being used at HHN.

I'll toss in a long shot possibility of my own. Just recently I got caught up on the Bates Motel series, which was thoroughly enjoyable. Maybe the female could be Norma's persona in Norman's mind? Just a thought. When was the last time Psycho was used on the East Coast, 2006?

the synopsis for Crimson Peak seems to line up somewhat

Set in Cumbria, in a crumbling mansion in a largely rural and mountainous region of northern England in the 19th century, young author Edith Cushing (Wasikowska) discovers that her charming new husband Sir Thomas Sharpe (Hiddleston) is not who he appears to be.
Edited by Ridesandstuff

The thing that throws me is Dr.Jimmy saying maybe this song would of been better a few days ago . The song is from jesus Christ ss and in the UK production the part of Mary was played by Mel C ( spice girls ) and she made a album with this song on it. She released this song as a single and on the B side the song was ......You'll never walk alone...She is also a scouser and from Liverpool and supports LFC. So are we linking this clue to clue 1 or is this what clue one supposed to be ?

Walking dead duel run house ?

Edited by HHN UK

Pretty sure Dr. Jimmy's comment about it being better a couple of days ago, just means a song from Jesus Christ SS, sung by Mary Magdalene, might have been more appropriate on Easter. :)

Again, don't know how much Jungle Skip at OU actually knows, but he says this one doesn't fit any of the IPs he knows for this year, so it must refer to one of the originals, which he says he knows nothing about.

• Like 1

This just in. In the "Not really news category":

1 park confirmation.

5n16ia.jpg

2r3wm0m.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed this yet. But for opening weekend, the time it closes is 8:30 and I just checked in case it was an old picture, but it's still the same. Is there something I'm missing? 18th is still opening date right?

Here's how I get Body collectors - Song is by Mary in JCSS and is about how she doesn't know how to love someone because of the way they are acting etc - Mary Kelly felt kinda the same with Depp's character in the film From Hell which is about Jack the Ripper - Jack the Ripper was used in Body collectors in 08 which Bloody Mary was also the Icon - Dr.Jimmy talked about Chaos possessing Jack the Ripper and Jack the Clown and also The Yorkshire Ripper in his HHN 25 all secrets revealed video - The shirt he wore in clue 4 was USO ride montage shirt which can't be bought now as they have changed it , the shirt was the first time the ride Earthquake had been replaced with the new name Disaster - The year the ride got full release was 08.

Bringing me to Body collectors ...Just another punt.

• Like 1

Bringing me to Body collectors ...Just another punt.

I wonder if they could just have a Jack the Ripper house.

I really enjoyed my visit to the London Dungeon when I was out in London. My wife was the person who the Ripper snuck up on and pretended to kill from our group and it was hilarious because she never saw it coming. I know that according to Body Collector lore, the Ripper slayings were actually them doing their thing, but a well done Jack the Ripper house might actually be really cool in my opinion.

I haven't seen From Hell since it played in the theater, so my memory is a tad bit rusty. I did notice that one of the main female character's name is Mary Kelly (like you mentioned). She wasn't in love with the Ripper though right, she liked the inspector (Johnny Depp)? Maybe I'll watch it again to get refreshed.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Never mind. Ignore this.

Shadybrook.

The "him" is potentially Jack, but the key aspect is that singer is Mary. In this case, it's Mary Agana.

OR - It's Chance.

Spot on, Legacy! Well Done!

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Shadybrook.

OR - It's Chance.

But why would Mary Agana be singing to Jack? She's Bloody Mary (who they can't even use in that form) and Jack already has Chance as a date/partner. I suppose it could possibly be whoever this Dust Witch is that wanted to free him, but do we even know who that actually is or if that person even truly exists?

Hmmm... Any chance the woman singing could be Vanessa Ives singing to Dorian Gray (Penny Dreadful)? I don't think she is in love with him, but she began to somewhat change when she slept with him. And... The show takes place in London (more Brits).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR