2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

As far as I know, no one has been switched to pool or newly hired. I was supposed to be, but because so many people have dropped out of tram, my transfer request was denied. Unless Kursed has jumped to pool, everything is still the same as it is on the front-page list.

Really? THAT many people dropped out of TT? I was hearing a lot of non-happy things from SAs back at scare base but wow!

Z where are you at on brigade? Lower or upper lot? Thought I saw you in the purge during opening ceremonies but wasn't 100% sure. Will look for you at chainsaw Chaseout in a few hours.

ALSO ... can we get an updated list now that the event has started of where everyone is? Makes it easier if there's an updated lost posted here as opposed to scrolling back through pages trying to find them (especially with some switching to pool after tonight/this weekend). I want to say hi to you all while I'm on break and on days I'm off/visiting.

Brigade = Chainsaw Chaseout. I'm a saw on the terror tram, but a few of us stay for chainsaw chaseout. I'll be there every night! :)

• Like 2

Hey guys I couldn't think of where to ask, and this might be a stupid question but. Is it okay ask the scareacters to take a selfie?

I know all of them are different/feel differently, and the park has its own rules about photo ops, I BELIEVE (but not 100% as things may have changed) HHN is a "keep moving" policy, basically youre able to take as many photos as you want, but characters stop at their own discretion, you may get one who doesnt mind, and you may have others who dont like stopping mid scare or missing scare opportunities. When I was an SA, I very rarely "stopped" moving (it was also in the time LONG before selfies and camera/smart phones too), but if someone wanted photos, they had to actually work for it because I didnt want to miss out on good scares passing by, it also felt like I was breaking character if I stopped to take photos.

long story short, it cant hurt to ask ... or just attempt it, just dont get in their way and dont feel hurt if they nod you off.

Only certain characters are allowed to pose for pictures it's normally the outside go-gos and who ever the barker is that year for New York street (The Auctioneer). Every other Scare Actor are told not to.

IDK if the characters outside of the houses (Gecko Brothers/Door Man this year) can, but we took picture with the Hostel Girls and someone took a picture with Tucker and Specs last year.

But I will say this photo bombs are a totally different story. Selfies normally get punished by unwanted visitors.

BTW this is totally talking about scarezones don't be a doosh nozzle and take a selfie in the maze.

• Like 3

And just in case anyone's wondering, I'm staying in Face/Off. I know, I'm indecisive. ):

Regardless, I'mma talk to Scott since my body-type is kinda hard to find and is highly required in this year's event (at least from what I've eavesdropped from him), so I'mma let him know I'm totally willing to fill spots on certain nights if he needs it.