2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

Kind of irrelevant, but I didn't know where else to put this. Kursed, I think I saw you walking into Scare Base on Friday. Ferox, I'm pretty sure I saw you leaving SB at the end of the night on Saturday. Wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything either time.

I think so. I saw your teal streak.

But so many people have dyed hair there, anybody could be anybody.

Kind of irrelevant, but I didn't know where else to put this. Kursed, I think I saw you walking into Scare Base on Friday. Ferox, I'm pretty sure I saw you leaving SB at the end of the night on Saturday. Wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything either time.

Say hey next time!

I think so. I saw your teal streak.

But so many people have dyed hair there, anybody could be anybody.

A lot of people have blue hair this year, but I think I'm the only one with the teal streak. Sweet.

I wasn't totally sure if it was you, otherwise I would have this time.

Ha I was wondering if that would throw anyone for a loop. Definitely a girl.

For some reason I picture majority of this forum as male. Now I'm confused (as most guys don't dye their hair but I don't judge)

Also because her username is KINGundisputed. Anyways, carry on. That was very off topic.

hey I have a red streak in my hair!!! lol

Yeah there's a handful of girls here we ain't losers ya know just cuz we post on forums ;) jk jk

I'm not gonna lie your first few weeks threw me off!

I'm just going to start yelling people's usernames everywhere I go.

I'll actually be there Sunday to PLAY (somehow I got the early shift!) so yell mine! I'll be there solo, watching all you SAs, and just playing in the park instead of working.

I yell it every night, every where I go, just because it's hilarious to people walking by/through the maze/SZ AND I like to see what response I get from the SAs.

• Like 1

Gotta be honest, it's irritating to me that casting is hiring a bunch of new people, but won't replace my spot on tram with one of them and let me switch out. I understand their reasoning, but it's still frustrating. I also suspect that my supervisor never actually talked to anyone about letting me switch, which just makes me mad. Guh venting.

ALSO Tram gets out at 10 on Sunday and I'm going to be stuck at Uni since I carpool with people in mazes, so I'll be going through eeeeverything. Gonna find yall.

• Like 3

Gotta be honest, it's irritating to me that casting is hiring a bunch of new people, but won't replace my spot on tram with one of them and let me switch out. I understand their reasoning, but it's still frustrating. I also suspect that my supervisor never actually talked to anyone about letting me switch, which just makes me mad. Guh venting.

ALSO Tram gets out at 10 on Sunday and I'm going to be stuck at Uni since I carpool with people in mazes, so I'll be going through eeeeverything. Gonna find yall.

Girl, find me! I'll be there solo since the group that was going to meet me there half flaked/wants to eat and "just mosey through the park"