2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

It wasn't necessarily the role, since I made the role fun, but it did get boring VERY fast, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of the other roles I've played in since joining pool.

If anyone's interested, I'll say everything I've been a part of so far (And possibly just edit this list in the future rather than re-posting every time I'm placed somewhere).

Face/Off - Egyptian Nightmare

Terror Tram - Moss Walker

Scarezone 666 - Tunnel Walker

Dracula - Burned Villager (Not really burned, though... just blood on my face and a shaker can)

Clowns - Sawed Victim (idk it's official name)

Walking Dead Maze - Infected Walker (A corner scare before the rock wall and also part of the walk wall. Later moved to the jail cell for neck problems)

Walking Dead Maze - Same thing, but in the jail cell half the time, and a scare around the corner from the cell

Dracula - Burned Villager (I was really burnt this time)

From Dusk Till Dawn - Scott Culebra (Most fun spot I've ever been in)

Dark Christmas - Jack Frost (Super hot costume. Super tiring. First street experience).

Face/Off - Insect Hybrid 4 (One spot was ok, the other spot sucked 'cause of the mask only having one eye. Started feeling sick so I went about 2% [i actually felt bad for the guests =\])

Face/Off - Egyptian Nightmare (Why even be in the pool?)

Tram Loading - Burnt Walker (Holy shit. I was actually upset when I was told I was gonna go here, but it was so much fun).

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

It was ok. When I walked through it the first time as a guest, I thought what it would be like to scare there and didn't really come up with anything. Turned out exactly like I expected. Really crowded, too enclosed and kinda scary for me to be near all the jerks. I also hurt my ankle somehow... I was standing still... It was weird.

I did Dracula on Friday. Apparently I did a good job, the supervisors said so and I think one of them was talking about me 'cause someone else in the maze said they were. Lol.

On Saturday, I did a table gag scare in Clowns. I am more sore from sitting down than I have been from any other role. It hurts so much. I am never doing it again.

I'm skipping today. I don't want to, but I have hw and school at 8 am tomorrow. =\ Might try to get my homework done now and maybe I'll go. Depends on how my ADD is.

EDIT: I ended up going and WOW do I regret it so much. Not only did I end up in Walking Dead maze and end up hating it beyond belief (there wasn't a single scare in there where I was like, "man, I wish I was there." They all sucked [iN MY OPINION. THEY'RE JUST NOT THE KINDA SCARES I ENJOY DOING]). But I barely got any hw done. I haven't slept yet (it's now 7 AM, I woke up at 1:50 PM yesterday). It's my longest school day, from 8 AM to 3 PM. There isn't a single class I can skip as I have either a quiz or something due in all of them. There's no point in leaving any early since it'll only give me one to two free hours, and that's not enough to drive home and sleep... Since I rushed to work later than I normally leave, I ended up not eating until I got home at 4:15 AM. I had to do whatever hw I had at home (and I still didn't finish since I couldn't do my math since I've skipped so many classes for this event and have no idea how to do it). It's just. I should've skipped. And now I'm suffering. I don't even know what I'm typing right now, I'm on a delusional auto-pilot. I can't wait to drive. It's gonna be so fun and 100% safe. I never fall asleep in class. I don't let myself. I wonder what's gonna happen today. Wow. I just don't wanna stop typing. I'mma edit this later tonight probably, maybe when I can actually think straight. Right now I'm actually wasting time so I don't fall asleep within 20 minutes since I have to leave. Trying to keep myself up by telling you all this story. I hope no one actually reads this. Good thing it's just an edit to an old post rather than making a new one. Btw, Scott (if you know who that is) complimented me on the night I did Dracula. Idk if a compliment from Scott is something to be proud about or not, though. But it was still a compliment. I think he waited for me to go on set in Clowns before walking through. I think. Maybe I'm overthinking. I didn't see him in Walking Dead yesterday, though. Which is probably a good thing since I went about 11% since I just hated it. I somehow made John Murdy flinch while playing a dead Walker in the tunnel wall even though I was moving my eyes around since I wasn't paying attention. Idk why he flinched, he was staring right at me when I was looking around before I somewhat lunged at him about two inches, if even that... Wow, I typed a lot. This is fun. I should not sleep more often so I can write more walls of text of random things on my mind. I can't wait to fail two quizzes today. Oh wait, three. My math assignment was a take-home quiz, so that counts. Life's great right now. Maybe after this event ends I'll have D's in classes instead of straight fails. My eyes hurt so much. I haven't stopped squinting since I got home. They burn and won't stop tearing. That's probably not good and is potentially embarrassing for school. I'mma stop now. For now. This will probably be deleted whenever I wake up later. But maybe I won't wake up later.

TL;DR: Don't read it. I'm tired and wrote random stuff.

Most of this made me feel sad, but a praise from Scott is an awesome compliment! He yelled at me on the first weekend because I had turned around and my back was to the oncoming crowd. Shame on me.

I know you don't want to be on Tram, but if you ever do (easier and shorter nights), let me know. I'm zone captain and can request you to be sent to my area.

Well my praise from Scott means nothing now since he tried to put me back as a victim in clowns and I said I couldn't do it because of my neck and he proceeded to say something about me not being a man or something like that.

Which kinda sucks 'cause I was gonna ask him if I could be placed in Face/Off for the last night, but now I don't know when I should ask.

I also forgot to delete my tired post. Oh wellz.

And if I'm tram, you'll know since you pretty much leave at the same time I would. Or you'll at least see me, I'm sure of it.

Oh, I also have this habit of being dumb when I go to new spots. When I first started doing Face/Off, I would always turn around and shoulder the tomb wall (The entrance to the boo hole). I always felt stupid, and (I know I said it before), but I slammed my face on the corner of the wall too, but the mask was soft, so it didn't hurt, it just felt really stupid. I did that yesterday in Walking Dead. Except, my prosthetic didn't protect me like a mask against the brick wall being the entrance to the boo hole. I hit it hard and bruised myself above my eye. ): It doesn't actually hurt that much right now, but I still feel really stupid that I make this mistake so many times and idk why. D:

Edited by Kurseddragon

Which one is Scott in FDTD?

He's the Asian kid from the movie/show, my role was to be behind curtains while Santanico had a trigger on one side and I came out from the other with no trigger. My other spot was the temple room where there's one doorway and I'm the only one in that room; there's a trigger, and I press it, and I jump out.

I played Jack Frost today. Despite his name, it is the hottest costume I've ever worn. Wow. I smell so good right now 'cause of that costume. It was a really fun role. Super tiring. Really hot. And I had a lot to live up to 'cause the other two Jack Frosts are really athletic/energetic and vocal. I am not any of those things; not to their extent. I could tell I wasn't living up to it, but I still had fun. Questioning whether or not to take the spot up for the last few nights.

I'm hoping I can do Face/Off the very last night as Egyptian Nightmare one more time.

Yeah, I know I wasn't the greatest Jack Frost. I didn't do anything very crazy. ):

It's a very tiring role and I'm not that open and it was my first time on streets. I still don't know what I can get away with and stuff.

My feet are bruised really bad. D: Legs aren't that sore, surprisingly. Despite running, jumping, and skipping around. But the bottoms of my feet, though. D:

I've been doing two of the "arms out" puppets in AVP recently before needing to give my hands a break. Ended up doing a walker in the tunnel (in a parademic costume which reminded me of Return of the Living Dead) and a nightmare stormtrooper from AWIL. A lot of kids said that my helmet looked like Darth Vader. Weird...somebody in JP saying that a scareactor looks like somebody from Star Wars.

For the record, I take back all of the bad things I said about working on Tram way back at the beginning of the run. It's been the most fun and most hard work I've experienced at HHN in my three years by far. I'm really glad they wound up denying my pool transfer request because this has been one of the best times of my life.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 3

Guysss!! I'm finally coming tonight!! I'll be with two men and a woman in a wheelchair. We all wear glasses. I suspect I won't be that hard to spot with the wheelchair occupant, hahah. I'm excited! I hope I get to see you all at least once. Good luck tonight and Happy Halloween! <3

• Like 1

I too want to know!

Also, I'm putting my props to you guys here for having to scare in this rain. We got soaked as guests. I can't imagine how you all put up with moving around in it all night. I wish I could have stayed for chase out, but SOME OF OUR PARTY didn't believe in coats before they left for the event. :|

• Like 1