2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

I'm just saying ... THE THING made my day/night/whatever.

Also, allow me to get :( while I sit in the parking lot one last time before going to scare base, congrats to everyone for making it through, Sticking with it, giving it 150% even when you wanted to call out, and most of all, thanks for always being such awesome and hilarious entertainment for me (and many others) while on break and watching everyone work. Good luck tonight everyone, I'll be there enjoying it just as much as preview night.

• Like 1

So, my first two sets as Anubis/Egyptian Nightmare, I was kinda going crazy. I spent like 90% of my time outside of the boo-hole. The one time I was like, "I'mma try something different," and tried being a statue in a corner, John Murdy was the next person to walk through. It was da best timing. I then accidentally hit his shoulder with my mask. I am so good.

Everything after my first two sets just kinda fell apart for me. Wasn't into it. Kept constantly telling myself it was the last day and not caring. Just wasn't fun. =\ Felt like just another day.

Although it did end in a fun way, being able to jump around and dance in my costume in the lab until all of us ended up there partying. But whatever little energy and emotion I had went into that moment and that was about it. I felt more sad reading the other thread about everyone else's opinions on this ending than I did when it ended in the park.

But, this year was so much fun, I can't be mad that the last day wasn't the greatest. Last year, I was constantly trying to figure out whether or not I wanted to come back, it ended in such a good way that I knew I wanted to come back. And I'll be going back next year too. :D As Sam.

Now I go sleep, skip, and fail more classes. BUT NEXT WEEK, THAT WON'T HAPPEN.

• Like 1

Well I was waiting for an explanation, but it doesn't look like one's coming, so I'll let yall in on it. After Tram let out that night, I was walking through Mask-a-raid in my regular street clothes. One of the scareactors looked at me, went and grabbed another scareactor, and whispered something to them. Then they both ran up to me and one yelled "Two-ton tick" at me. I have no idea who it was or how they knew what I look like since the only two actors I've met from here that worked this year are Kursed and ferox. It's both funny and kind of creepy, though more the latter than the former.

• Like 2

King beat me to it (sorry, been scrubbing makeup brushes and tossing out blood soaked baby wipes since Monday), that's what I saw, honestly it was the look on Kings face when the two SAs yelled TTT at her as I was walking maybe 10 feet ahead/towards her when it happened.

Apparently something else went down in mask a raid, I don't have full details, I only caught the tail end, hence why I didn't tell the story yet.

• Like 1