2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

Despite my extreme lack of enthusiasm for my location this year, I'm still stoked. I hope everyone who visits HHN has the best time!

I definitely agree with you on this. Not really digging my spot but we'll see. Still pumped though. Anyways, see y'all tomorrow at scare base my fellow scareactors.

It's totally gonna happen.

I remember I think it was 07 or 08 and it was during the vault years so we go on the TT and I was ready to yell out The Vault!!! cuz somebody said they were in the wotw section and theres only 2 scareactors one at the beginning and one at the end everyone must had been on break lol I laughed so hard so we had to go on again just to get the scares

Edited by djevilclown

Last comment to the scareactors here - should I assume the Nightmares shirts are NOT a factor in Hollywood then? Cuz if not, I guess we'll just wear various HHN shirts.. and start screaming TwoTonTick at random.

Any other advice? See you Friday and Saturday!! Woo hoo! Have a GREAT event!

Last comment to the scareactors here - should I assume the Nightmares shirts are NOT a factor in Hollywood then? Cuz if not, I guess we'll just wear various HHN shirts.. and start screaming TwoTonTick at random.

Any other advice? See you Friday and Saturday!! Woo hoo! Have a GREAT event!

When I spot you....I've got three words for you..

TWOTONTICK

• Like 2

I'm hoping the same^ Not because of Face/Off or my spot or anything.

But my neck can't take the costume. I'm having a lot of problems right now, but I'm trying it out for this weekend before saying anything.

I was going to wait till after this weekend too, but I figured that if I'm going to switch over, better sooner rather than later so that the person replacing me can get into the groove quicker.

Looks like I'll be on brigade this year as well! :chainsaw:

Z where are you at on brigade? Lower or upper lot? Thought I saw you in the purge during opening ceremonies but wasn't 100% sure. Will look for you at chainsaw Chaseout in a few hours.

ALSO ... can we get an updated list now that the event has started of where everyone is? Makes it easier if there's an updated lost posted here as opposed to scrolling back through pages trying to find them (especially with some switching to pool after tonight/this weekend). I want to say hi to you all while I'm on break and on days I'm off/visiting.

Z where are you at on brigade? Lower or upper lot? Thought I saw you in the purge during opening ceremonies but wasn't 100% sure. Will look for you at chainsaw Chaseout in a few hours.

ALSO ... can we get an updated list now that the event has started of where everyone is? Makes it easier if there's an updated lost posted here as opposed to scrolling back through pages trying to find them (especially with some switching to pool after tonight/this weekend). I want to say hi to you all while I'm on break and on days I'm off/visiting.

Doesn't need to be updated yet, everyone should still be in the same spots. No one has been switched yet.

What happened? Did someone punch you or something?

No, I was overheating and I didn't eat anything, which is my fault.

But it caught up to me and my last two sets were terrible. I thought I was gonna pass out or something, and then pain started.

It was really bad. Plus one of our people was gone, which is kinda better, 'cause my double and I did longer breaks, but I was scaring in both spots until I couldn't take it anymore.

Doesn't need to be updated yet, everyone should still be in the same spots. No one has been switched yet.

No, I just meant a list like we had last year on the very first page of one of the scareactor threads that listed where everyone was as opposed to those who dont follow the boards often having to pan through 8 pages of chat trying to find SA locations. I realize we have one on the first page already but wasnt sure if more people had been cast already or dropped positions to other ones etc. Maybe next weekend a list would be nice to have for those that may have bumped to pool/or joined between opening weekend and now.

Edited by Mellie_Monster