2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

Going on Friday as well

Kursed and kingundisputed I wish you both good luck with the school schedule. I lucked out with how my school schedule turned out. Taking online classes this year and hoping it's better for the situation of HHN. I struggled last year with balancing school and HHN.

Terror Tram - Mud Walker :zombie2:

I think my friend is also a mud walker and could possibly be your double

I would rather live up north because i love the weather. I lived in Crescent City for a year by the Oregon border its awesome but its too rural.

thats why we live here I was born and raised in the central valley (fresno area) and after years of 110+ summers I said fuck it so me my wife and son moved here

Scare academy was fun. :D

I didn't do it last year, so I didn't know what to expect, but knowing information that everyone else doesn't know is the greatest thing in my mind. Idk why.

Anywayz, Dracula is gonna be a lot kooler than I think all of us think (unless they don't carry it out right, somehow). I also think they're reusing some Cucuy things for the facade...

Face/Off's characters are all amazing.

AVP's surprise is kinda insane. Even just seeing the concept art is jaw-dropping.

AWiL should be quite different from Orlando's in a few parts (but I never even watched Orlando's on Youtube, so idk).

From Dusk Till Dawn. I don't think I learned anything to hype this one up much more (but I was personally already hyped for it).

Clowns has a nice story. :D

Walking Dead will definitely be different than last year and shouldn't be too boring for a few scenes.

Terror Tram might actually be very well done this year.

There are definitely a few gags mentioned before in speculation that are being redone. Probably more so than you'd expect.

I think that works without spoiling anything, right? ;D

• Like 2

I enjoyed scare academy as well! It was interesting to see the different types of people, young and old.

Listening to John Murdy describe the event was super cool, and yeah same it feels cool knowing insider info. He's also really good in my opinion at motivating the cast to perform well by saying how much he appreciates and needs us for his ideas to excel.

From what he described, I'm pretty excited! There's quite a few amazing surprises in store!

• Like 1