2014 Scareactor Locations (Hollywood)

Yes, I was. Today is the first day I've skipped a day at HHN ever. =\

:( well, if you were gonna skip a day, you picked a good one because the park was dead zone 101, you could tell by about 10-1030ish, SAs were bored and tired (the heat was TERRIBLE until about 830 when a breeze rolled through tram and lower lot and eventually made it up top).

Also, for those on TT, does anyone know who works that final cabin/mini house you walk through just before getting to chainsaws at exit? He was trying to get my attention and did, but for the life of me, I have no idea who it was. I may ask the FB page but I was just curious as I don't know anyone on TT (and haven't done any of the makeup for TT).

Edited by Mellie_Monster
  • Like 1

Yeah, I went to Metro sets after tram let out and there was literally no one there. Walked onto TWD and AVP and had the entirety of both houses to myself. It was crazy.

Also, for those on TT, does anyone know who works that final cabin/mini house you walk through just before getting to chainsaws at exit? He was trying to get my attention and did, but for the life of me, I have no idea who it was. I may ask the FB page but I was just curious as I don't know anyone on TT (and haven't done any of the makeup for TT).

A lot of people work in there.

Yeah, I went to Metro sets after tram let out and there was literally no one there. Walked onto TWD and AVP and had the entirety of both houses to myself. It was crazy.

A lot of people work in there.

I was looking for you all night too! My group ditched out at 1130, I obviously stuck around for Chaseout, walked right into everything, no problems at all.

Yeah, kinda figured a lot did, I just felt bad because he got my attention and kept trying to ask for something and I kept getting ushered by the "usher/blackout with sticks" to keep moving so I barely heard what he said, it was around 930-45 though just because I got off tram back at loading/unloading at 9:54.

Despite my vent, I ended up going today. I left at 4:30 and ended up there at 6:30... Which is obviously really late. My spot in the maze had been taken, so I was moved to terror tram as a moss walker.

I made eye contact several times with kingundisputed_, she never noticed.

I'm da best. or i have no idea who she is.

Goddammit I thought that was you, but I wasn't totally sure since, y'know, you aren't usually on tram. You should have said something! BUT now that I definitely know what you look like, I'm going to yell your name as obnoxiously as possible next time I see you.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 1

Had probably the worst day I've ever had at HHN (Aren't I just full of complaints? I wish I wasn't), and long story short. I am now in pool. See you everywhere.

Uh oh ...

On the note of last night, there was something in the water because man, EVERY half an hour (it sure felt like that often at least) someone was getting hurt/passing out/getting in trouble/switching spots/needing medics, it was just ... a crazy, weird one, even the crowd were a little weird.

It was ok. When I walked through it the first time as a guest, I thought what it would be like to scare there and didn't really come up with anything. Turned out exactly like I expected. Really crowded, too enclosed and kinda scary for me to be near all the jerks. I also hurt my ankle somehow... I was standing still... It was weird.

I did Dracula on Friday. Apparently I did a good job, the supervisors said so and I think one of them was talking about me 'cause someone else in the maze said they were. Lol.

On Saturday, I did a table gag scare in Clowns. I am more sore from sitting down than I have been from any other role. It hurts so much. I am never doing it again.

I'm skipping today. I don't want to, but I have hw and school at 8 am tomorrow. =\ Might try to get my homework done now and maybe I'll go. Depends on how my ADD is.

EDIT: I ended up going and WOW do I regret it so much. Not only did I end up in Walking Dead maze and end up hating it beyond belief (there wasn't a single scare in there where I was like, "man, I wish I was there." They all sucked [iN MY OPINION. THEY'RE JUST NOT THE KINDA SCARES I ENJOY DOING]). But I barely got any hw done. I haven't slept yet (it's now 7 AM, I woke up at 1:50 PM yesterday). It's my longest school day, from 8 AM to 3 PM. There isn't a single class I can skip as I have either a quiz or something due in all of them. There's no point in leaving any early since it'll only give me one to two free hours, and that's not enough to drive home and sleep... Since I rushed to work later than I normally leave, I ended up not eating until I got home at 4:15 AM. I had to do whatever hw I had at home (and I still didn't finish since I couldn't do my math since I've skipped so many classes for this event and have no idea how to do it). It's just. I should've skipped. And now I'm suffering. I don't even know what I'm typing right now, I'm on a delusional auto-pilot. I can't wait to drive. It's gonna be so fun and 100% safe. I never fall asleep in class. I don't let myself. I wonder what's gonna happen today. Wow. I just don't wanna stop typing. I'mma edit this later tonight probably, maybe when I can actually think straight. Right now I'm actually wasting time so I don't fall asleep within 20 minutes since I have to leave. Trying to keep myself up by telling you all this story. I hope no one actually reads this. Good thing it's just an edit to an old post rather than making a new one. Btw, Scott (if you know who that is) complimented me on the night I did Dracula. Idk if a compliment from Scott is something to be proud about or not, though. But it was still a compliment. I think he waited for me to go on set in Clowns before walking through. I think. Maybe I'm overthinking. I didn't see him in Walking Dead yesterday, though. Which is probably a good thing since I went about 11% since I just hated it. I somehow made John Murdy flinch while playing a dead Walker in the tunnel wall even though I was moving my eyes around since I wasn't paying attention. Idk why he flinched, he was staring right at me when I was looking around before I somewhat lunged at him about two inches, if even that... Wow, I typed a lot. This is fun. I should not sleep more often so I can write more walls of text of random things on my mind. I can't wait to fail two quizzes today. Oh wait, three. My math assignment was a take-home quiz, so that counts. Life's great right now. Maybe after this event ends I'll have D's in classes instead of straight fails. My eyes hurt so much. I haven't stopped squinting since I got home. They burn and won't stop tearing. That's probably not good and is potentially embarrassing for school. I'mma stop now. For now. This will probably be deleted whenever I wake up later. But maybe I won't wake up later.

TL;DR: Don't read it. I'm tired and wrote random stuff.

Edited by Kurseddragon

I know where to scream TTT in FDTD, Face Off, Terror Tram, Dracula, and Mask-a-raid, but I don't know where to scream it in AVP. Ferox, where do you scare in AVP? And I can FINALLY scream TTT without getting slapped across the face or in the chest by my sister who claims I'm "embarrassing" her because she's not coming this time. I'll make sure to scream it as much as possible in all of your locations. I only got one TTT response last time and that was from wixflix. And then my sister slapped me.

LOL! Sounds like Brett.

It was! I asked last weekend and he fessed. I wish I'd gotten it on tape. Good luck to everyone and just wanted to say how insane the ride has been watching everyone through auditions, scare academy, the event and now we're in the home stretch, I've enjoyed meeting those of you I've gotten to so far on the nights I've been working and hopefully I'll be meeting the rest of you before next Sunday. HANG IN THERE GUYS, and keep killing them!