Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

There's way too many new, viable, good properties coming out next year and some from the past 2 years that have been left behind. I say we wait on Halloween for 2016 when we have a new creative director to see what they'd do with it.

What properties come out next year? I haven't looked into it.

Edit: Looked into it, looks like we're getting nothing but paranormal houses next year!

(If for some odd reason they used only new releases.)

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

I don't think you guys don't have to worry about going back to six houses next year. From Murdy in response to a question asking if there was going to be six mazes next year thanks to HOH's closing: "I don't think we can go back from 7 now". Okay, this actually doesn't mean that much. But it sounds like good news for you guys, so yeah.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

We're going from 6 1/4 to a full 7 next year. That's an improvement in itself! I'm excited. Plus I count Terror Tram as 2 mazes. In my mind, we will have the length of 9 haunted attractions. That's on par with Orlando and Knotts!

But speaking of TT, what will they do about that next year? Isn't a Soundstage replacing WotW sets?

Even though I dislike Terror Tram it's still cool to have... I dunno.

I thought it was really cool the first year and since they have been pairing it with the walking dead its more enjoyable but other than that ***fart noise***.

When i talk to people who have only been to HHN once and say "the terror tram was the only thing good about the event" (and yes it has happened a few times) i automatically withdraw their welcomeness into my life.

• Like 1

I thought it was really cool the first year and since they have been pairing it with the walking dead its more enjoyable but other than that ***fart noise***.

When i talk to people who have only been to HHN once and say "the terror tram was the only thing good about the event" (and yes it has happened a few times) i automatically withdraw their welcomeness into my life.

I guess I just like it because it's a crowd eater. But whatever replaces it is sure to be as well.

By the way, just went to see As Above, So Below. If that isn't a maze next year I'm sure I'll cry just a little bit.

the night time tour is not focusing on horror, it might have some elements but it's not focusing on horror, if you saw the announcement the logo had Marilyn Monroe and the main thing is the reenactment of the end of Back To The Future. They are not getting rid of the terror tram most likely they are just changing the route from WOTW since the rest will remain in tact.

the night time tour is not focusing on horror, it might have some elements but it's not focusing on horror, if you saw the announcement the logo had Marilyn Monroe and the main thing is the reenactment of the end of Back To The Future. They are not getting rid of the terror tram most likely they are just changing the route from WOTW since the rest will remain in tact.

BTTF ending reenactment sounds pretty cool actually

I guess I just like it because it's a crowd eater. But whatever replaces it is sure to be as well.

By the way, just went to see As Above, So Below. If that isn't a maze next year I'm sure I'll cry just a little bit.

im so tired of the "found footage" horror films but i might check it out when it comes out on video...........BUT ill be sure to see the new Friday The 13th movie when it comes out which i hear is a "found footage" film =-(

im so tired of the "found footage" horror films but i might check it out when it comes out on video...........BUT ill be sure to see the new Friday The 13th movie when it comes out which i hear is a "found footage" film =-(

It was really annoying that it was found footage but the environments and characters are there... now all we need to see is how well it does at the box office. It would make a killer maze.