Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

They seriously added it to netflix now? Only a few days after I searched for hours to watch it online and spent a whole day using an app to download them and another day to watch them? Seriously netflix?

lmao Ouch. Did you not know it was going to be released here this month?

Lol so today at my high school this teacher told me if I ever wear my HHN 2013 shirt to school again I would be sent up to the AP office! xD she was completely serious. She said it was disgusting!

Tell her to go fuck herself and I can wear whatever the fuck I want, unless your school has some sort of dress code

Lol so today at my high school this teacher told me if I ever wear my HHN 2013 shirt to school again I would be sent up to the AP office! xD she was completely serious. She said it was disgusting!

If i remember the 2013 HHN shirt at all......its not offensive.

That sounds as stupid as the "you cannot wear anything L.A.Kings or Raiders to school because it is gang affiliated" rule i had growing up at my school

I wonder if anyone (on this board at least) has actually went to another Haunt (KSF, Fright Fest, Queen Mary) etc,,, while wearing HHN merchandise...

I've been to fright fest and it was pretty bad...I'd like to go to knotts tho....of course in HHN attire. Edited by RandomHHNGuy
  • Like 1

as much as Ferox hates Knott's thank god he has not been to fright fest his head would explode from how terrible it is.

The first year I went the first maze I did was a maze that just had net on each side of you and some pan lids were attached to the net and some of the actors would bang on it or try to scare you. It was completely stupid.
  • Like 1

I wonder if anyone (on this board at least) has actually went to another Haunt (KSF, Fright Fest, Queen Mary) etc... while wearing HHN merchandise...

I went to KSF 3 years ago wearing an HHN shirt. Multiple scareactors broke character and said go back to Universal or that HHN sucked. It actually got really annoying... Lol

• Like 6