Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

Well with Face Off and From Dusk Till Dawn being at the event, I'd say were slowly going in that direction. I know these shows aren't really competition, but still they are other shows that are in the horror genre (well Face Off not so much but still.) I really do believe we'll be seeing American Horror Story, AND The Strain next year. With or without the Walking Dead there.

Line could go around the back like the exit. They don't use that spot for the summer anyway, since that's when JP is most popular. And if JP really needed the extra queue space, they could have switchbacks going towards where the drop is like they do for mazes, all the way back towards behind the Mummy. But it'll never be that drastic. It could work! Won't happen, but its definitely feasible!

After seeing Orlando's announcement of Halloween, who wants to start a betting pool on the chances of Hollywood getting another Michael Myers maze next year? Still in disbelief that a franchise called HALLOWEEN only got one maze whereas every other franchise got at least two..