Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

Okay I have not seen anyone mention it so IDK if was brought up but I was looking at the tickets figuring out when I'm going and it hit me, did anyone else notice every night closes at 2am now?

Someone said it earlier. Idk which thread or when exactly...

I actually noticed immediately and almost said something, but second-guessed myself 'cause I couldn't remember if they changed it to 2 last year or not even though I worked. ;D

So my sister is saying that this year is gonna suck and it's not gonna be as good as last year. I told her she's gonna eat some crow once she goes. And then she says she's probably not gonna go. My dad already bought the tickets. Well, I guess I scored another ticket to bring a friend! I see downside side to this at all.

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13
  • Like 1

Hello everyone I've been lurking for awhile it's awesome to finally join. Anyways I wanted to get your guys opinion. I want to do vip for the 18th of October. But won't be able to buy them till the third do you think they will be sold out by then?

I can't imagine VIP ever selling out but the the time you're buying them seems to be a good time

So my sister is saying that this year is gonna suck and it's not gonna be as good as last year. I told her she's gonna eat some crow once she goes. And then she says she's probably not gonna go. My dad already bought the tickets. Well, I guess I scored another ticket to bring a friend! I see downside side to this at all.

On paper, last years looks better but honestly i wasn't a big fan of last year. 2012 was a really hard year to top

This year i think will be great. They are gonna put a lot of effort in making AVP and Walking Dead look amazing (not saying they are not putting effort in the other mazes but these two seem to have the "top billing"). AWIL which was highly praised in Orlando is coming here, From Dusk Till Dawn is a great franchise to be used as a maze, Clowns will be a great fit for the 3D maze. I can't really say much on Dracula and face off will be in HOH so you pretty much know what to expect.