Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

This is a major question for those working the event, but is Uni doing anything to fix "the Ghost Town mile" this year? I am coining the term in reference to the area from Universal Plaza all the way to Skullz. This was my hugest complaint last year, and many others who were first timers that felt disappointed by this bland section. With absolutely nothing going on in that area, especially with the lower lot generally always being a disappointment, the park has zero Haunt atmosphere. That long walk from the entrance to the backlot where TWD sz is, is fairly boring.

So any word on things being spruced up? SZs seem to look better than previous years (disregarding Skullz), but overall park atmosphere needs a facelift.

Edited by DTH316

Well, I will give credit where credit is due, the set's for the new scare zones do look nice. Dark Christmas looks damn fine, and Mask-a-Raid looks masquerade-ish. We'll have to wait and see if I eat crow costume-wise for MaR, since the concept art looks overall the same. (White dress or suit bloodied up.)

As for the "Ghost Town Mile", I agree with Grindhouse that with all the construction going on, I don't think there's going to be a fix for that just yet.

Wolfgang Pucks? FANCY!

Eh, it's honestly not my first choice, but that's where half of my group wants to go. I'd rather eat at Bubba Gump's honestly. I guess pizza and beer doesn't sound to bad. :D

Also, I'm trying really hard to do an assignment, but all I can think of right now is HHN! UGH!

• Like 2

Eh, it's honestly not my first choice, but that's where half of my group wants to go. I'd rather eat at Bubba Gump's honestly. I guess pizza and beer doesn't sound to bad. :D

Also, I'm trying really hard to do an assignment, but all I can think of right now is HHN! UGH!

I totally forgot there was a Bubba Gump's at city walk. Perhaps we may change plans