Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

^ Yeah, and in the EP video the scareactors were really agressive. Some were doing full-on group scares in the video.

Though the EP video for AWIL...God. FREAKIN. DAMN IT. I almost punched my screen afterwards.

Edited by Tobias

Um, so it was bad? We're not understanding you, man haha

While I will give Hollywood that they replicated a few scenes better then Orlando, however Orlando didn't have 5/6 black hallways seperating their scenes, and Orlando's puppets were downright aggresive from day 1. They didn't look like a animatronic that just barely moved and twitched.

There's First Stab, which is for AP.

Then there's Early Access, which is for GA.

First Stab must meet in the park during regular park hours at 5 PM by Transformers. They are let in at 6:30. However, since they are closer, they'll be there by 6:40-6:50.

Early Access meets up until 6:30 PM outside of the park and are held at Waterworld. They are let in at 6:30. However, since they are further, they'll be there by 6:50 - 7.

While I will give Hollywood that they replicated a few scenes better then Orlando, however Orlando didn't have 5/6 black hallways seperating their scenes, and Orlando's puppets were downright aggresive from day 1. They didn't look like a animatronic that just barely moved and twitched.

The puppets do seem like they barely move in the video, but trust me in person it looked amazing. Not sure why the movement looked so limited in the video to be honest.

My bad I meant saddle ranch.

I've gone to Saddle Ranch with my group every year since 2006, definitely fun and worth it as several in my group need a little "liquid courage", plus big portions and lots of options. We've also done In N Out, Pinks, and usually pit stop at coffee bean for some caffeinated pumpkin deliciousness to keep us going.

Agreed. The videos and photos definitely don't do it justice whatsoever.

Edited by Mellie_Monster