Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

They mentioned this when I went to scare actor orientation; I forgot to bring it up on here. One of the challenges they are trying to get past is how to do crowd control so that guests do not run amuck off the path on the way to the back lot.

Also mentioned was that they are doing a trial run of keeping Despicable Me open during opening weekend. If lots of people go on it they'll keep it open, if not it will be closed for the rest of the event run.

I meannn...thats pretty solid evidence for me

Edited by Ridesandstuff

I seriously think they set up the sz vote just to make us think that we contributed. It seemed pretty obvious from the very beginning that Mask-a-raid would win. It had a bright eye-catching design, featured two models in the design, and seemed like a more original concept. On top of that, it was completely different from the other two, which I'm sure people lumped together causing the votes to split. Ghouls and zombie veterans are very different, but compared with a high concept like cannibal masquerade aristocrats, they can start to blend together. At least, I'm sure this is the case for the gp. I mean, I loved all three, but I didn't think it was much of a contest.

The Eyegores cost $50 for a 30 minute show. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And a FOL to the TT of all things? If it was FOL to AVP, FDTD and WTD, then i'd be on board and it'd be worth missing the first 30 mins of HHN, but nope - PASS. Missing that much on opening night is practically a guarantee you'll miss out on at least one maze.

The Eyegores cost $50 for a 30 minute show. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And a FOL to the TT of all things? If it was FOL to AVP, FDTD and WTD, then i'd be on board and it'd be worth missing the first 30 mins of HHN, but nope - PASS. Missing that much on opening night is practically a guarantee you'll miss out on at least one maze.

If you have FOL and attend Eyegores you get DOUBLE FOL ON TERROR TRAM!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!