Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I have some ideas...

- Most likely place... Globe Theater area, where the red carpet and the Eyegores usually are. It would work pretty much every night except opening night. Unless they got a different plan for the Eyegores this year.

- In front of Waterworld, perhaps opens up right after Early Access. Long stretch of path that nobody necessarily needs to go to. Could easily be roped off and segregated from Purge. Not sure if there's any buildings to access into out there though...

Uhhhh and that's all I got.

I have some ideas...

- Most likely place... Globe Theater area, where the red carpet and the Eyegores usually are. It would work pretty much every night except opening night. Unless they got a different plan for the Eyegores this year.

- In front of Waterworld, perhaps opens up right after Early Access. Long stretch of path that nobody necessarily needs to go to. Could easily be roped off and segregated from Purge. Not sure if there's any buildings to access into out there though...

Uhhhh and that's all I got.

I was thinking it may be by globe theatre.....Will the red carpet event even work out with Despicable Me being there?

With the Dark Christmas SZ I thought I'd share a thought on something I found on upcominghorrormovies.com

A new film named 'Krampus'

Release date: November 25th 2015

It's said that this film will be in a similar style of Trick 'r Treat

Co-written and directed by Michael Dougherty (Trick 'r Treat)

Maybe this year's SZ Dark Christmas is a test for the upcoming film or maybe a shot at Trick 'r Treat in some way or another on how us fans take in that kind of legend

Totally not relevant to this years event but have any of you guys been watching The Strain? It's getting better each episode and I think there's a ton of potential for it being at HHN next year especially with Guillermo Del Toro being the creator. 2014 event hasn't even began yet and I'm already thinking about useable properties for next year. X)

Totally not relevant to this years event but have any of you guys been watching The Strain? It's getting better each episode and I think there's a ton of potential for it being at HHN next year especially with Guillermo Del Toro being the creator. 2014 event hasn't even began yet and I'm already thinking about useable properties for next year. X)

You're not alone.

Semester starts tomorrow. September 19th must come faster!!!!! C'mon!!!!

• Like 1

I love it! Now I'm rooting for two FX shows haha

I'd guarantee its coming next year