Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I went to KSF 3 years ago wearing an HHN shirt. Multiple scareactors broke character and said go back to Universal or that HHN sucked. It actually got really annoying... Lol

kinda like when you go to a dodger game and you see other dodger fans yelling at giants fans xD makes me laugh! Edited by RandomHHNGuy

kinda like when you go to a dodger game and you see other dodger fans yelling at giants fans xD makes me laugh!

It would be more like if the dodger players were screaming at giants fans while playing the game, and as a result playing a horrible game.

So I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this problem last year but I hope this doesn't happen this year. So it really bothered me last year that they would let so many people in to walking dead maze at a time that some times my group just stayed in one room for a good 5 minutes and we wouldn't move at all! I hope this year they fix that! I kinda wish they let less people in at a time in to the mazes at a time.

So I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this problem last year but I hope this doesn't happen this year. So it really bothered me last year that they would let so many people in to walking dead maze at a time that some times my group just stayed in one room for a good 5 minutes and we wouldn't move at all! I hope this year they fix that! I kinda wish they let less people in at a time in to the mazes at a time.

Yeah, when I did VIP I went through and I was in there for about 10 min because it was so backed up, it is nice sometimes so you can see all the detail, but I remeber murdy saying that they fixed that problem with more monitors in the maze or something like that where they could see how many people were in the rooms

Yeah, when I did VIP I went through and I was in there for about 10 min because it was so backed up, it is nice sometimes so you can see all the detail, but I remeber murdy saying that they fixed that problem with more monitors in the maze or something like that where they could see how many people were in the rooms

hopefully we won't experience that problem this year. But your right too it's nice to kinda take in the beauty of everything. But every year I say I'm gonna take it slow and take a look at everything and I end up somehow walking fast through it lol

Yeah, I went after they had installed the monitors. It DEFINITELY helped, you felt like you were the only group in there.

I went to KSF 3 years ago wearing an HHN shirt. Multiple scareactors broke character and said go back to Universal or that HHN sucked. It actually got really annoying... Lol

Seriously? Jealous much?

We have Six Flags here in Chicago - and they do Fright Fest. I'd never been until we made our first trip to HHN, and I realized that this was a "thing" for theme parks (I must've had my head buried in my ass for decades - or the advertising around here sucks). Anyway, so we went to Fright Fest and I was not just disappointed, but appalled, by shiteousness of the whole thing. That's why we travel for HHN.

dude we had the same problem!!!!........it ruined the maze experience

Anyone else not really like they way the site is set up?

"THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! and then theres this other stuff to the side over there"

Well.....Its the maze that has "top billing" this year. They are trying to get more and more people to the event and with that show being so popular its going to get people who have never been to HHN to go.

Edited by Doctor Jeffula

From Twitter:

Shooting our annual HHN "Shadow FX" tonight. Walkers (of course), clown (but not for clown maze) and rocker guitarist (but not Slash). Hmm..

Murdy confirmed the clown is for Face Off and the guitarist is for FDTD.