HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Just because we've known for quite some time that AWiL is coming doesn't mean that everyone else does. Not everyone is as dedicated to the event like most of us here.

You really believe Insidious has more awareness than quite possibly the best werewolf film ever made? I guess I must just be old.

Just because we've known for quite some time that AWiL is coming doesn't mean that everyone else does. Not everyone is as dedicated to the event like most of us here.

You really believe Insidious has more awareness than quite possibly the best werewolf film ever made? I guess I must just be old.

AWIL is my favorite werewolf film of all time and I'm only 20, but I doubt the announcement will get the hype it deserves.

• Like 2

I'll be very excited for AWiL but even I know it's a low awareness property. If you see the comments on Facebook people can't event tell what the Facade is. It's going to be interesting to see the Fan Reactions to it. Seems like a good balance of GP and Hardcore horror fans will be there.

Edited by Zero56

I think Face Off is like an old castle or something, it looks a bit cartoony. I dunno, seems kind of weird. (jokes, I'm not an idiot)

Totally irrelevant but I'm going to miss that out of place Castle Facade. Hopefully Face Off ends up being great so HoH can go out with some dignity.

• Like 1

Unless I misunderstood Murdy's twitter, the cell picture is the maze being announced at ScareLa tomorrow.

So... Unless he is using serious creative liberties while making the AWiL maze, they will be announcing the original tomorrow???

I guess there is a scene at the zoo with the chimp in a cage in AWiL, but I seriously doubt that is what we're looking for.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Unless I misunderstood Murdy's twitter, the cell picture is the maze being announced at ScareLa tomorrow.

So... Unless he is using serious creative liberties while making the AWiL maze, they will be announcing the original tomorrow???

I actually want them to announce the original. AWiL is a relatively low awareness property and would be anticlimactic to GP

But then again anyone who attends ScareLA has probably been checking the HHN construction videos and knows that AWIL's facade is pretty much done. So it could be anticlimatic as the OMG AWIL IS COMING shock wore off a while ago. And the behind the scenes footage wouldn't be as exciting since those people have seen the footage of the Orlando house.

The original has more backstory and a guest that is a surprise.

• Like 1

"There's no pumpkin head in that cell, though" + "but he said he'd do it if they made it"

The pumpkin head was a reference to my Cucuy role being a pumpkin head in a jail cell.

He didn't even know there was a sequel until like yesterday, and he said he'd make it a maze if they made the sequel. The sequel has not been made, obviously.

They were tweets.

• Like 3

Murdy didn't know that Trick 'r Treat 2 was announced last year...

But he said he'd do it if they made it.

He did know, when it was announced he said he knew before it was announced. I think he was doing his play dumb act since people say that to him all the time.

He also said that it would require everyone else to be on board. So let's hope the lower awareness mazes this year do well or that's not gonna happen.

• Like 2