HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I never thought it was Slash. Just seemed like an odd thing for him to do. Of course, I will keep my crow bowl ready...

I'm telling you....speculated clown maze....prison....celebrity collaboration...I'm telling you, it's Insane Clown Posse!

• Like 1

But then again anyone who attends ScareLA has probably been checking the HHN construction videos and knows that AWIL's facade is pretty much done. So it could be anticlimatic as the OMG AWIL IS COMING shock wore off a while ago. And the behind the scenes footage wouldn't be as exciting since those people have seen the footage of the Orlando house.

The original has more backstory and a guest that is a surprise.

You say that and I believed it too until I had to lay the smackdown (politely, of course) on some man today who was telling anyone who'd listen that they're announcing a Conjuring maze tomorrow.

Then again, he was also swearing KSF was better last year than all the past five years HHN put together, s-so... :')

So I read up on that clown motel that we were speculating on for the original, cause I saw a pic of it on reddit... Apparently one of the guests saw a clown fucking a Christmas ham. This is not a maze I want to go into, it's a level of hell. I hope the original has nothing to do with clowns fucking Christmas hams.

• Like 2

So I read up on that clown motel that we were speculating on for the original, cause I saw a pic of it on reddit... Apparently one of the guests saw a clown fucking a Christmas ham. This is not a maze I want to go into, it's a level of hell. I hope the original has nothing to do with clowns fucking Christmas hams.

Wasn't this shut down already? Ferox brought up a good point... Murdy mentioned he was inspired but an NPR News story before this made it on their site.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

You can say what you want about ICP but I do think a maze would work, there is some really twisted, or would it better be twiztid imagery in their music that would allow for a pretty freaky maze. They have a huge fanbase that would come to the event in droves, i'm sure some of you wouldn't like your park being overrun by juggalos but the brand awareness would be there & like them or not, i'm sure they'd create something you'd enjoy going through. If you could just get past the music & enjoy the horrors within.

I really thought AWiL was going to be announced today, but then he said that there was going to be a cell in the maze. Only cell in AWiL that I remember was at the zoo, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't that type of cell.

That is true. I guess you're gonna have to wait till 1 to find out.