HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

The last two scare zones which haven't been made official yet may have possibly been revealed in an article listed below their descriptions.

• Dark Christmas

Universal describes this zone thusly: "...demonic creatures hunt disobedient children and drag them to hell." That doesn't exactly sound like it will be in the Christmas spirit, now does it?

• Skullz

This zone will introduce Wendigo, a lovely sounding chap from Native American lore. He is a half-beast monster who's got a jones for human flesh.

So my guess here is Skullz will be in the Lower Lot due to Wendigo most likely needing stilts to work & Dark Christmas on Baker Street. This article also confirms no Bill & Ted this year. If you want to read the article, check out http://themeparks.about.com/od/universalstudioshollywood/fl/Halloween-Horror-Nights-2014-at-Universal-Studios-Hollywood.htm

Skullz sounds like the Roanoke maze in Orlando a bit.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

The last two scare zones which haven't been made official yet may have possibly been revealed in an article listed below their descriptions.

• Dark Christmas

Universal describes this zone thusly: "...demonic creatures hunt disobedient children and drag them to hell." That doesn't exactly sound like it will be in the Christmas spirit, now does it?

• Skullz

This zone will introduce Wendigo, a lovely sounding chap from Native American lore. He is a half-beast monster who's got a jones for human flesh.

So my guess here is Skullz will be in the Lower Lot due to Wendigo most likely needing stilts to work & Dark Christmas on Baker Street. This article also confirms no Bill & Ted this year. If you want to read the article, check out http://themeparks.about.com/od/universalstudioshollywood/fl/Halloween-Horror-Nights-2014-at-Universal-Studios-Hollywood.htm

Interesting concepts for new scarezones. If that article is right, it's said nothing about shows. I'm a little worried now. If there are no shows, I knew it would be to good to be true to have any shows this year.

Dark Christmas

Eh? Krampus at HHN? Ooh.

I'm sure they're drawing from the upcoming new season. It seems like there's at least enough material to make one scarezone on. I'm wondering where they're putting it... Is it the same place as last year or...?

Spec may be over, but the fun part really begins!

Discussion and REVIEWS!

I love hearing what people had to think about everything that we've been guessing we thought they were and such. The disappointments, the exceeding of expectations, the sleeper hit. So much fun.