HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Its gonna be open that year... theres no way universal wont capatilize on the wwohp and hike the prices up for hhn that year

Doubt it. They wouldn't risk having any damage done to their new land taking into consideration the demographic that HHN draws in. Same reason why Diagon Alley won't be open in Orlando and probably the reason why they haven't asked Warner Bros. If it could be open during the event because it's not even in consideration. Besides even with the future berm covering up the side of Hogsmead facing Universal Plaza, the audio from the New York Scarezone would spill into that area completely going against the parameters J.K. and Warner set.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

Rumors are that JK Rowling actually likes HHN and wouldn't mind them using HP area for the event, it's Warner Bros. that tells them no..

That's just that, a rumor. Universal Creative hasn't even asked if could be open during the event probably because they have no intention to do so.

Edited by Zero56

Well with two years of hhn's still ahead things can change....

Now moving on with maze 7 spec. Since orlando almost got a full reveal today thank god were getting atleast a maze announcement I was just thinking earlier damn orlando got alot announced I hope we get something lol

Dude 1st: no one said the announcement (the one teased on Snapchat) was a show. 2nd: why the hell would anyone ask about previous shows when we have had only one show for the past 5 years? Truth we don't know for sure if what Landis said means we have a show or not but it gives enough speculate on but come on lets be too ridiculous here.

Slaughterworld and Chuckys insult emporium were also shows here in Hollywood, he could have been talking about those when he said "they're great" but we'll have to find out.

I wonder since 20th Century Fox let them use AvP is just a little step closer to let them do Treehouse of Horrors overlay. Would it really be that hard to make a video for the Halloween ride? All they need to do is replace it with a new video but the ride can still have the same motions. All they can also do is have new videos for the queue/line and decorate the whole ride.

Why would they put out a SnapChat if there's no announcement that day?

Didn't they put out a snapchat/instagram photo of a speedometer a while back? That certainly wasn't announced yet. Unless there's a teaser on twitter or facebook, I wouldn't expect a announcement tonight.