HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Gotta be honest here, watching the panel it seems Landis was joking and/or just assumed HHN had a show this year cause they had one every year in the past. Murdy wanted to keep it about AWiL and avoid anything that could take the focus in the press away from AWiL. He wouldn't want headlines to read: "John Murdy: 'No shows this year at Halloween Horror Nights'; Announces American Werewolf in London Maze"

• Like 3

Halloween Elephant Nights 2015

YES!!!

The fact that someone ask in the first place kinda already did that if If that is what he was trying to avoid look at all the sites saying "AWIL coming to HHN...and Show may be revealed" that duck was already f*cked as someone who understands this aspect as I'm sure he does why not just say no at that moment.

• Like 3

YES!!!

The fact that someone ask in the first place kinda already did that if If that is what he was trying to avoid look at all the sites saying "AWIL coming to HHN...and Show may be revealed" that duck was already f*cked as someone who understands this aspect as I'm sure he does why not just say no at that moment.

I really don't think that person was part of the "GP", cause most of 'em don't even know B&T was cancelled last year.

it has nothing to do with them being GP or not she asked everyone in that room heard everyone who watched the video heard everyone who read an article about the press conference heard it well read what was heard. The point is if Murdy's purpose was to avoid saying there were be no shows as to not take away from AWIL's announcement then he failed because all of the headlines I've read from Scare LA say "AWIL coming to HHN plus Landis teases secret show" or something along those lines. It would be weird and kinda silly to not address the question at that point unless he had something planed show wise as it already took away from AWIL's press even just a tad that it did. Not saying it's B&T but come on why hide the fact that there is no shows and let people believe that there is a show just for the news to break? That's worse publicity then just saying flat out no? Normally I would say don't read into things too much but it's worth to give notice after it has gain this much steam after just 1 day.

• Like 3

It would be one thing if John Landis wasn't on stage, but come on. You are going to ask about something that isn't even related to any maze right after Murdy said that since Landis took his time to visit and talk AWIL to ask about AWIL?

For what? A yes or no answer that you'll find out about in less than a month? You have a legend on stage and you want to bug these dudes about something they just said they won't talk about? Not cool. If it was just Murdy/Chris on stage it wouldn't be so tasteless, but with Landis on stage that's just sad.

• Like 6

Maybe that girl did us a favor and now they'll be forced into giving us a show :-P

But really, it was funny watching Murdy try to hide his annoyance after that question. Its like that teacher that reminds you "write your name at the top, there's always at least one that doesn't." Maybe selective hearing is a worse issue than we thought?

When a show isn't announced, here comes the rumors of "secret show was cancelled last second due to budget cuts."

• Like 3

When a show isn't announced, here comes the rumors of "secret show was cancelled last second due to budget cuts."

I can already see MiceChat putting together an article about that. They'll blame it on the development on MyMagic+.

So Orlando has their line-up pretty much handed to them. No 3D houses this year. I suppose this means that the original maze will not be in 3D...at least I hope not.

Funny. I just watched it for the fourth time last night. It's a great movie and it was a great house at Orlando. You're going to love it.

• Like 6

The snapchat just sent a video of an editing/Audio mixing program and you hear it play "Hi I'm john Murdy creative director of Halloween Horror Nights with a very special announcement "

The original maze. Idk why people think of a show, just because of what Landis said. He said "they're great" he could have been easily talking about previous years' shows.

I really hope the original does include clowns. Ahh orlando is getting a clown type maze. GIGGLES AND GORE.

Tonight ?!?!?!?!?! Can we confirm this ? Who said that

The original maze. Idk why people think of a show, just because of what Landis said. He said "they're great" he could have been easily talking about previous years' shows.

Dude 1st: no one said the announcement (the one teased on Snapchat) was a show. 2nd: why the hell would anyone ask about previous shows when we have had only one show for the past 5 years? Truth we don't know for sure if what Landis said means we have a show or not but it gives enough speculate on but come on lets not be too ridiculous here.

• Like 4

I have some last minute speculation/predictions of the original mazes and scarezones before we find out about all of them:

Original:

The Asylum 2

Circus of Freakz

Trenchez: WWII

Ghostz

Musicians:

Marilyn Manson

Ozzy Osbourne or Alice Cooper returns

Skrillex or deadmau5

Scarezones:

Klownz of London or Lower Lot

Wizardz