HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

2010... 4 IPs returned. Never say never, y'all.

NOES, F13, Saw, HOTC.

Plus HOH. So its like you'd be getting nothing new at all buahaha.

Every year has brought something special. 2010 ushered in the return of two of the "Big 3". Since I started attending in 2009, It was great to see NOES and F13 for the first time. I love HOH and thought it had a great mix of themes every year, even prior to remix. The return of properties after a break is a bit different than how many years, consecutively, it could run. I am a bit intrigued how , and if, WD will be used for its third year in a row. No maze has done that (at least since 09).

How is that confusing? Previous repeated IPs didn't produce nearly as much (or sometimes any) new fodder for locations or characters. WD does. That's why the 2012 and 2013 mazes looked different. The property was repeated, but the maze wasn't.

• Like 1

I recall the pit walkers, mostly charred and relatively immobile. There was a different version of this during an episode of WD this season where several walkers appeared to have strolled through a fire in the woods and confronted by (Carol and Tyrese?). The walkers were not quite as Bar-b-que'd as the pit ones and we're still smoking when trying to attack the survivors. I thought it was a decent effect. Would like to see a smoke effect coming off a live scare actor, instead of environmental or on props.

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 1

I hardly post on spec but I just thought id tell you about the HHN Snapchat...Murdy sent 2 videos the first was him saying this is the official Horror Nights snapchat the usual and the 2nd was him at what looked like on the backlot talking about working late as for horror nights then in the background Mike joins in and says hi and thats all. Nothing important but just thought id share

I don't believe we are getting Alien but to be far he said that Atari is not Alien so just prepare for everyone to pull the carny card

yup, he already said that its to expensive...again. I think that about sums it up

*read your post wrong

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

I don't believe we are getting Alien but to be far he said that Atari is not Alien so just prepare for everyone to pull the carny card

I already did! :)

He used the word astronomical. Astronomical has two definitions.

1. of, pertaining to, or connected with astronomy.

2. extremely large; exceedingly great; enormous: It takes an astronomical amount of money to build a car factory.

I think a maze that takes place in a spaceship could be considered astronomical.

Perhaps someone could get a definitive answer by asking if Alien is Beauty is only skin deep.

• Like 1

from snapchat "what do you want back at hhn 2014?"

What do I want back for HHN 2014? An event with no repeats.

But seriously, Horror Nights can't be bringing back anything. House of Horrors is enough as a repeat on its own, not to mention the Terror Tram. It would look bad if HHN had only four new mazes while Knotts may have six or seven.