Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

You know, there's the possibility that the house we're getting now was delayed due to issues with licensing. Maybe it took them longer to get confirmation on something than they expected so they were only able to get to writing for it just now.

maybe you right it wouldn't to sap a orignal with a ip right now

A treatment wouldn't take very long if it has already been written for the west coast. Neither would design.

Potentially, this is something Hollywood had that Orlando wanted in on that finally got approved. Obviously, it has to be an IP. It better huge to be worth a last minute rush.

The first thing that popped in my head when I saw the twitter codename today was Tales from the Crypt. There is an altar in the opening scene of that show, and the Crypt Keeper would share his info (tales) relatively late at night when the show 1st aired. Just my thought...

The first thing that popped in my head when I saw the twitter codename today was Tales from the Crypt. There is an altar in the opening scene of that show, and the Crypt Keeper would share his info (tales) relatively late at night when the show 1st aired. Just my thought...

That doesn't seem like a big enough property to be worth a freak out. Sadly most people outside of the horror community would just shrug their shoulders at that, not line up to buy tickets

Ok then. How about this... Late night info = Late night infomercial, Boom = Kaboom (which was a cleaning item and also an Atari game), Altar = Mass or Ceremony for someone who has passed on. Put that together and what do you get??? Billy Mays or Billy's Maze, Billy being the puppet from Saw.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

With the offical tweet from A&D, I don't think this is like 22 where they suddenly had a IP or two dropped on them and they had to shelve other projects. With him saying "Finally got it!" at the end, I have a feeling this is a IP they wanted to do and initially planned to have it this year...but couldn't start writing the treatment until they got confirmation they could do it. For me that seems more plausable at the moment.

• Like 2

stock-photo-large-red-and-white-japanese

So, there seems to be no imbedded image this time, however, the red thing is very similar to the above, which is "the rising sun."

Perhaps this is pointing to Nightingales? Would explain the mention of Hunger and being stripped of beauty.

(I would still play around with the image though. Don't have much to time to thoroughly check it, as my computer is going to force a restart on me soon.)

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Nightingales weren't striped of beauty and don't serve the dark man?

Unless the Nightingales take over humans, using them as hosts, much like "the thing" does.

They also all used to look like women before they were taken over or transformed, women being usually regarded beautiful, especially by men, thus when they transform/get taken over/whatever their process is, they lose that and become monsters.

"Indentured to the darkman" would heavily imply that whatever we're dealing with doesn't carry out its current actions willingly, or didn't at one point.

However, it was never explained how the Nightingales actually operate and what they are, at least to my knowledge. So I'm just using the standard horror tropes.

Then again, this could easily point to Japanese myth, however I know very little about that.

Reading up on the Key of Solomon...

"Book II describes various purifications which the operator (termed "exorcist") should undergo, how they should clothe themselves, how the magical implements used in their operations should be constructed, and what animal sacrifices should be made to the spirits."

There's a few reasons it might be AHS as well. FX (the network it is on) is a subsidiary of FOX networks. Nuns are sisters, and of course the devil plays a large role in season 2.

Found this

"Exorcism, often performed at an Inari shrine, may induce a fox to leave its host.[29] In the past, when such gentle measures failed or a priest was not available, victims of kitsunetsuki were beaten or badly burned in hopes of forcing the fox to leave. Entire families were ostracized by their communities after a member of the family was thought to be possessed"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Somewhat relates to the "three little maids" cryptic comment an the most recent CC clue with the kamikaze-esque background

The most recent clue could also fit AHS. Fiona was stripped of her beauty in a way. She also served Papa Legba for a while.

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Found this

"Exorcism, often performed at an Inari shrine, may induce a fox to leave its host.[29] In the past, when such gentle measures failed or a priest was not available, victims of kitsunetsuki were beaten or badly burned in hopes of forcing the fox to leave. Entire families were ostracized by their communities after a member of the family was thought to be possessed"http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Somewhat relates to the "three little maids" cryptic comment an the most recent CC clue with the kamikaze-esque background

The most recent clue could also fit AHS. Fiona was stripped of her beauty in a way. She also served Papa Legba for a while.

I think we found our connection on why cc other clue showed two foxes and talk about foxes and why dr jimmy had picture of japanese monsters on tumblur we dealing with inari or the great kitsune sprit Edited by timbo8

The pic from The Who am I? pt. 2 looks like a circus clown. Jack the Clown's Carnival of Freaks? With Kim Gromoll (the creator of Jack) leaving after this year's event, I'd assume Jack has to make an appearance?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

The pic from The Who am I? pt. 2 looks like a circus clown. Jack the Clown's Carnival of Freaks? With Kim Gromoll (the creature of Jack) leaving after this year's event, I'd assume Jack has to make an appearance?

It... Actually looks like Jack's skull.

Plus, fellowship with the Odd?

Wasn't the guy who killed him named "Oddfellow?"

The pic from The Who am I? pt. 2 looks like a circus clown. Jack the Clown's Carnival of Freaks? With Kim Gromoll (the creature of Jack) leaving after this year's event, I'd assume Jack has to make an appearance?

One of the freakes could be a kitsune

Serving the darkman fear maybe Edited by timbo8