Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Bc these clues are being discussed in multiple places (FB, twitter, and here among others) I updated the synopsis thread with all the CC clues. It's hard to keep up with all the info moving back and forth between (which I will attempt to update later) and CC's.

But yes the general consensus is Face Off the SYFY TV show is involved in HHN this year in Orlando. Much like it was last year in Hollywood and probably a lot more.

It was revealed on FB last night that the QR is for Universal's Corporate Address.

There are multiple codes there. (I think the one he reproduced was the one on the left in the middle). But i'm not going to try and extract them as that looks very time consuming.

Also, last year in Hollywood it was called the Future frankestien challenge. This year on Face Off it will deal with "Life and Death" So I'd assume something along those lines for us... as vague as that is lol

http://youtu.be/3svuQ2sA0cs

• Like 1

NtSThyO.jpg

They might be clear enough to reproduce, for anyone willing to try.

I did all I could to get them clear, but they're too blended in with the background image. I also downloaded a program to read the QR codes, but it hasn't worked on these, so I don't they'll work without further editing. I've been trying this since this morning.

QR codes can die in a hole.

Woman: How are you going incorporate our designs into horror nights?

Murdy: We're going to incorporate them.

That commercial just gives so much information, I love it.

I'm actually thinking that our second show could be Faceoff instead of Rocky Horror again. Don't entirely know HOW it would work, but I think that it probably could. Maybe as some sort of "runway-ish" thing.

Wow never thought of that but wouldn't have to performs everyday then if it a show unless they ask each top constant form each season to help in the runaway like winners and runner ups and so on or it could be a scarezone where he have each winner and runners up designs from each episode scare us

Edited by timbo8

That's pretty good man. I'm off tomorrow so I may be able to darken those tonight and get a read. the one with the lettering over it would be tough though

screw I got a lunch in a few. It's raining so I can't walk. I'll see if I can do it in sumo

• Like 2

I was just looking over Dr. Jimmy's and CCs clues to see if there was any overlap, and just had a thought about Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance of "You're Never Fully Dressed without a Smile". Could this be an ironic clue for the Rocky Horror Picture Show seeing as how the majority of characters are running around in their underwear (think of the phrase "wearing nothing but a smile")? Also, when introducing the video, he says, "so without further <CLEARS HIS THROAT>", possibly alluding to Tim Curry's quote from RHPS about antici......pation.

Another observation, perhaps his "Masquerade" clue was about Face/Off.

• Like 1

Got it! Well one anyway (bottom right) . Took me most of my lunch. Thanks man for doing all the heavy lifiting I kicked it on into the driveway :P

iyfucl.jpg

I'll work on the others later tonight

Heh, no problem. Fun fact about me: My highschool computer class taught us how to use various programs, one of which was photoshop. I impressed the teacher so much she almost had me adobe certified by the end of my first semester. Had to leave before that could happen, though.

Anyways, going to see if I can tackle some of the rest of this. Could you post what these things link to, by the way? I was going to do it myself today and just do an info dump for everyone, but this turned out to be a bit more time consuming than I thought.

I was just looking over Dr. Jimmy's and CCs clues to see if there was any overlap, and just had a thought about Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance of "You're Never Fully Dressed without a Smile". Could this be an ironic clue for the Rocky Horror Picture Show seeing as how the majority of characters are running around in their underwear (think of the phrase "wearing nothing but a smile")? Also, when introducing the video, he says, "so without further <CLEARS HIS THROAT>", possibly alluding to Tim Curry's quote from RHPS about antici......pation.

Another observation, perhaps his "Masquerade" clue was about Face/Off.

you could be right who saids dr jimmy clues are random and not in order he might did that on purpose to trick us

Same with me I've been using photoshop as long as it's been around. Before that i was using a editor on the Amiga which... If i'm not mistaken became Photoshop. But i can't remember the name so.. eh

It looks like this one is the generic hhn 24 teaser on the HHN orlando page. I'll post it when I get a chance.

Been MIA for a few days. Not sure what the current consensus is, but here's what I think the latest Dr. Jimmy clues might mean.

CLUE 7: Halloween or something from HHN's past returning (Jack?)

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/someone-is-coming-home-in-new-horror.html

CLUE 8: Stephen King's IT (There's a connection to Tim Curry there)

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/horror-nights-clue-8-and-some.html

Been MIA for a few days. Not sure what the current consensus is, but here's what I think the latest Dr. Jimmy clues might mean.

CLUE 7: Halloween or something from HHN's past returning (Jack?)

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/someone-is-coming-home-in-new-horror.html

CLUE 8: Stephen King's IT (There's a connection to Tim Curry there)

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/horror-nights-clue-8-and-some.html

oh yeah becuase tim curry was in the broadway play camelot which had always look on the bright side of life

Got it! Well one anyway (bottom right) . Took me most of my lunch. Thanks man for doing all the heavy lifiting I kicked it on into the driveway :P

iyfucl.jpg

I'll work on the others later tonight

Once you decode that one, it takes you to the Universal Orlando Resort YouTube channel & the teaser video that's on the HHN website.

Edited by SirOwenDisney