Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Read the whole article. I acknowledge that part.

i know it a good guess but what if it japan version on nightingale but with kitsunes as geisha woman type nightingale

Edited by timbo8

Clue 5

2ce6cd1.jpg

So, this is apparently a nursery rhyme or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_market,_to_market

My brain went to "Meetz meat" when I saw the image, but looking in the wiki article, there's a few or so other things I can think of.

Doctor who is mentioned as well as Stephen King's IT.

Whether we're supposed to connect IT to Jack the Clown again, I can't say.

Also, I had a thought... One hint mentioned the Tool song "schism." And if some of the twitter hints from Hollywood are related, then maybe "BUSINESS of beauty products" refers more to "someone who's serious and wears make-up." Now, given that we have another hint that potentially has something to do with clowns, is it possible that Eddy and Jack are going to both return?

Then again, I've stayed up for about 24 hours or so, so maybe I'm just seeing things where there aren't any.

Also, just realized that "To market, to market" was the name of a M.A.S.H. episode. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Market,_to_Market_(M*A*S*H)

Nightingales, anyone?

i know it a good guess but what if it japan version on nightingale but with kitsunes as geisha woman type nightingale

just after hhn 20 i posted on this site an idea for a house based on japanese mythology with creatures like kappas (reptilian monsters with duckbills that attack children) hukurokubi (long necked women who drink blood) and kitsunes

i wonder if that is what they plan on doing this year as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDVPlkywzBE

We're getting a house based on the musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber? That would be the scariest shit in the world. lol Sorry, musical theater nerd post. Also, can't stand ALW.

• Like 1

We're getting a house based on the musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber? That would be the scariest shit in the world. lol Sorry, musical theater nerd post. Also, can't stand ALW.

Sorry then that two of my performances so far have been ALW. I hope you don't mind but BOB's favorite is Cats, although she usually sleeps through it!

• Like 1

Well with the choice of wording, being that the video needed to come out "soon" & there is an already discussed important anniversary coming up in the next few weeks that looks to tie into our first house announcement. It appears to me that this is quite the "astronomical" property & Christian Dior's fragrance line along with my spec earlier that someone might've shot some footage for a queue video when they were in town for Candlelight Processional last year brings me to a conclusion.

Mystique Phreeq shall soon be a very happy girl & so shall all of us. It sounds like Alien is coming to Orlando after all.

Then again maybe i'm just crazy, James Cameron crazy.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

Clue 5

2ce6cd1.jpg

Based on spec from people on Mystique's page looks like The Purge.

Dan found the connection to 6777 as june 6th (the day it came out) and 7 to 7 is the purge.

Multiple people made the connection of bells and wake the town to the sirens.

I googled the missing line from the poem : "Home again, home again, jiggety-jig" and Ethan Hawke said the line in the movie at some point apparently.

Doc mentioned: " i remember a group of bright young things who got all happy about slaughtering a 'homeless pig'"

as for the revel my guess is Alien or TWD. Alien would hype up everyone... TWD would get the bad news out of the way first :P

Dan found the connection to 6777 as june 6th (the day it came out) and 7 to 7 is the purge.

I didn't think of that. Maybe it's a full date. June 6, 1977?

Couldn't find anything movie-wise from that date, but The Exorcist II was released that month.

William Friedkin, who directed the first Exorcist, also directed a movie which was released that month.

Could be coincidence?

Based on spec from people on Mystique's page looks like The Purge.

Multiple people made the connection of bells and wake the town to the sirens.

I googled the missing line from the poem : "Home again, home again, jiggety-jig" and Ethan Hawke said the line in the movie at some point apparently.

Doc mentioned: " i remember a group of bright young things who got all happy about slaughtering a 'homeless pig'"

as for the revel my guess is Alien or TWD. Alien would hype up everyone... TWD would get the bad news out of the way first :P

yeah it purge he said at the begging when he arives home

So, this is apparently a nursery rhyme or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_market,_to_market

My brain went to "Meetz meat" when I saw the image, but looking in the wiki article, there's a few or so other things I can think of.

Doctor who is mentioned as well as Stephen King's IT.

Whether we're supposed to connect IT to Jack the Clown again, I can't say.

Also, I had a thought... One hint mentioned the Tool song "schism." And if some of the twitter hints from Hollywood are related, then maybe "BUSINESS of beauty products" refers more to "someone who's serious and wears make-up." Now, given that we have another hint that potentially has something to do with clowns, is it possible that Eddy and Jack are going to both return?

Then again, I've stayed up for about 24 hours or so, so maybe I'm just seeing things where there aren't any.

Also, just realized that "To market, to market" was the name of a M.A.S.H. episode. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Market,_to_Market_(M*A*S*H)

Nightingales, anyone?

The original nursery rhyme doesn't mention anything about "six seven seven seven", so it's probably an important part of the clue. I have yet to make any meaning of it though. Google turns up that 6/7/77 was some notable Grateful Dead performance, and 777 is both a lucky number to gamblers and symbolic to several religions (I'm not sure what the 6 would tie in there, though.)

Well it looks like you guys figured out 6777 while I was stumbling around google trying to find anything. Kudos.

• Like 1

One questiion how would they explain jack return since fear took all the icon with him unless fear let them go to start the new cycle

Hey that works new cycle and what not or, for example, In Hellraiser people escaped Hell, Perhaps Jack escaped the lantern.

Hey that works new cycle and what not or, for example, In Hellraiser people escaped Hell, Perhaps Jack escaped the lantern.

I'm betting Jack didn't escape! Fear got tired of him, and decided to give him back.

I'm actually ok with Jack coming back. I want an Icon and some bit of backstory so Jack will suffice.

That won't stop me from making comparisons to him and Pennywise though.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

Some kind of Icon would be nice.

Jack is a bit over-used, but he is also (arguably) the most popular among casual and die-hard fans.

As much as I loved HHN 23, the event really feels disjointed without an Icon/true theme.