Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Or Fear didn't do all the terrifying things he promised so the powers that be pulled him down for demon reassignment and he is currently working a hotdog vendor truck in the city of Dis. Meanwhile the lantern had to be voided until final reassessment of rhe entire subordinate staff is completed and a new "Fear" could replace Adarvu... thus starting the cycle all over again

OR LT caught Fear... OR some schlub LT trainee opened it. Or the cleaning lady knocked it over... "no no Jack afuera"

see easy peasy...

OR... maybe FEAR never got to full power even though he was released from the Lantern??? Remember the sacrifice was NOT complete! Paige Steerington escaped to Austria and only five Legion Bloodline descended kids got killed in the woods in 2010.

Thus Jack may be back, to get us all steamed up again!!!

• Like 1

Do you guys really think they will tie in jack with FEAR if Jack does come back? I highly dont think so.. But I could be wrong

i think they have to explain why jack is back they cant just say jack back when fear was conntected to jack since hhn 20

thank you so much :)

You're welcome!

I was getting confused by which clue was which from which source, too.

Hopefully this helps us all!

Now...Doc has eluded to needing to say/sing more with his cryptic performances. (It was a convo I had with him on FB).

The only more I can think of is streets...

Have we considered streets for any of Doc's vids?

this got to e the bogey man becaise the song came from the musical evita which is spanish and el cucay is spainsh name

Chupacabra is apparently an Argentinian legend, as well as Mexican. Eva Peron was Argentinian. That would also tie into that first Dr Jimmy clue, where he randomly drank a glass of red, viscous liquid (which led many of us to speculate vampire house, but el chupacabra literally means " goat sucker," so also a blood drinker).

Edited by SeventyOne

Didn't the first movie take place in a house? Street would work if it's going the route of the sequel, though.

yeah the first movie did too place in the house but hhn hollywood made into a scarezone instead of a house last year

• Like 1

El Chupacabra most likely originated in Puerto Rico.

I'm going to go with a different take on Doc's most recent clue.

Rainbow High is about putting on a "face" for the public.

It's Jack!

"I'm their product, it's vital you sell me

So Machiavell me, make an Argentine Rose

I need to be thrilling, I want to be Rainbow High

They need their escape, and so do I"

El Chupacabra most likely originated in Puerto Rico.

I'm going to go with a different take on Doc's most recent clue.

Rainbow High is about putting on a "face" for the public.

It's Jack!

"I'm their product, it's vital you sell me

So Machiavell me, make an Argentine Rose

I need to be thrilling, I want to be Rainbow High

They need their escape, and so do I"

wow i never though of that the face paint email you got form cc and the mention on put on a face in the song and more importanly jack has been hhn number one icon

wow i never though of that the face paint email you got form cc and the mention on put on a face in the song and more importanly jack has been hhn number one icon

I just thought of it after reading the lyrics for the umpteenth time.

It finally clicked.

EDIT:

I've been considering Alien for You're Never Fully dressed Without a Smile.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I just thought of it after reading the lyrics for the umpteenth time.

It finally clicked.

EDIT:

I've been considering Alien for You're Never Fully dressed Without a Smile.

why alien just curious? an clue 4 i almost think japanease urban legends geisha house

Edited by timbo8

why alien just curious? an clue 4 i almost think japanease urban legends geisha house

Japanese urban legends would be cool.

The Xenomorph always looked like it was smiling to me. Has ever since I first saw the movie as a kid.

Note of warning. Don't google xenomorph smile. It's a traumatizing google search. And I'm probably not going to pursue performance 2 as Alien anymore. Can't deal with what now lives in my brain.

• Like 1

Japanese urban legends would be cool.

The Xenomorph always looked like it was smiling to me. Has ever since I first saw the movie as a kid.

Note of warning. Don't google xenomorph smile. It's a traumatizing google search. And I'm probably not going to pursue performance 2 as Alien anymore. Can't deal with what now lives in my brain.

Lol I keep that in my thank you I think purge but It could be both purge as scarezone alien as a house

• Like 1

My "best" guesses for Cryptic Performances so far:

1. The Purge- using a mask to keep your annonymity

2. Insidious- Rose Byrne is going to be in this year's Annie remake

3. AHS: Coven- New Orleans...maybe to obvious

4. Nightingales French Revolution- The Mikado uses executions and be-headings as part of the plot

5. Original Medieval House- been watching a lot of Game of Thrones and the song and musical are kind of about royalty