Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

The more I listen to this Dark Side of the Moon album, the more I like the idea of this happening bahahahaha

It's a great album. Have you heard Brain Damage yet? Terrific song. Very dark and almost creepy -- in a good way, of course.

Edited by Hauntfan
  • Like 1

I wanna point out that Trickster can't be Black Sabbath/Ozzy because back in NOVEMBER 2011, Hauntfan specifically requested it! He even states he requested it on TPR as well. I'm going with my Pink Floyd theory, as non-horror as that is!

• Like 1

Uhm I think that article DTH was referring to last years attraction and when he said they wanted to step up their game they meant it with goes to hell from welcome to my nightmare... Or at least that's the way it came across to me

That'd be a fitting conclusion to the Cooper trilogy.

The thing that bugs me most about Ozzy possibly happening is:

- Have to wait another year for Cooper.

- If Ozzy does good, Cooper and Ozzy at the same event when;

- Rockers ain't the best fit for HHN anyway.

• Like 1

The obvious thing would be Sleepy Hollow (which would be super bad ass). Some people on FB are saying Predator -- it would appear that way (which would be equally bad ass).

Yeah, the glove on that hand looks very similar to a Predator glove. Could this be the maze that 'no one ever suggested'? I know I've heard a lot abou Alien, but I can't recall Predator ever being brought up. And it should be noted that Predator is getting a huge 3D BluRay release later this year. It would make sense as a promotional maze.

Edited by Stitch_101
  • Like 2

Yeah, the glove on that hand looks very similar to a Predator glove. Could this be the maze that 'no one ever suggested'? I know I've heard a lot abou Alien, but I can't recall Predator ever being brought up. And it should be noted that Predator is getting a huge 3D BluRay release later this year. It would make sense as a promotional maze.
If its predator, I will die of excitement !

Remember, the facade is BASED ON something that is in France. Like the glorious GTH facade.

If it ends up being Pink Floyd:Sleepytime Music for Daddy there's going to be a lot of pissed off people. Even Six Flags would know better.

• Like 1