Halloween Horror Nights 23 Wishful Thinking

Mark M.

I saw at the right side of the page that it mentions both IOA and USF but I dont know if that is something that happens on all the pages

The pictures on the HHN logo are different. The UK one has an open-mouthed, teeth-filled, vampire woman. The US site just has the banner.

I took the time to go thru Dr. Jimmy's HHN 22 videos looking for his reveal vs. actual truth. As a result.. I got all worked up for nothing, I think cuz 98% of it is B.S. Here's what I have:

HHN 22 Dr. Jimmy Comparison – “Reveal vs. Truth”

Not a 2 park event ( True)

Event will be at Islands of Adventure (False)

JK Rowling called Warner Bros and threatened them if they didn’t allow HHN at HP (false)

Theme: NOT twins (true); Celebrity Icon/Theme – Penn & Teller’s Apocolypso (partially true as they weren’t icons, but they were involved obviously with their own house)

Carnage Warehouse – The Fear Factory (house for the “Fear” Icon), an “alone” house. (false)

Lovecraft house with a “ride” included (false)

IP House based on The Munsters (false)

Comedy house based on cows being zombies (false – but we did get zombies from TWD)

Harry Potter house – “the horror at Hogwarts” (false) – however did talk about a “dark Petronus” – can that be tied to Gargoyles in Gothic?

House called “Cannibal House” based on “Animal House” movie (false)

Path of the Wicked becomes a house (false)

Icon House – Penn & Teller - designed by P&T. (True); Expanded that to say P&T would be in house at the end for a “show” – obviously false about show but true they were there.

Scarezones everywhere – (somewhat true with “roaming hordes”)

Scarezone – Marvel zombies (the Marvel part untrue – zombie part true)

Scarezone – “plague doctors” vs. Nightengales as a back up if “Marvel zombies” doesn’t work (false)

Lovecraft scarezone (false)

Scarezone – Jungle of ferocious beasts (false)

HP scarezone with deatheaters and dementors and Voldemort (false)

Snow White & the Huntsman scarezone (false)

Bill & Ted show (true)

Instead of 2nd show – a parade ending with something like Death Drums (false)

Good analysis of last years joke. But if you think about it there were "beasts" last year...

The point though, is that yesterday's videos were a joke. There may be something in there you will actually see.

The real clue was in today's video.

Balloons.

• Like 3

Good analysis of last years joke. But if you think about it there were "beasts" last year...

The point though, is that yesterday's videos were a joke. There may be something in there you will actually see.

The real clue was in today's video.

Balloons.

Balloons = Pennywise. I'm sticking with that. No one can pop my balloon.

I know you said one a week, but will it be on a specific day?

Shall we anticipate the next clue on Tuesday of next week as well?

Edit: Also, since it's one a week, should we anticipate clues for the overall theme, houses, and scarezones? Given the number of weeks before the event reveal.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

You know when Dr. Jimmy mentioned R.I.P.D. in his video I instantly thought that R.I.P.D meant Ripped as in Ripped from the Silver Screen. I figured with all the mentioning of the universal monsters and the 100 years of universal horror that it might be possible to see another RFTSS type year again since 2009 was mainly based off of horror movies. I do know that RIPD actually is about undead cops but of course this was just a crazy opinion of mine... :P

Edited by HORRORLANDO

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790736/ so the r.i.p.d movie is a real thing on imdb. Maybe "no more joking around, Ballons!" Will be a quote from this movie. Just a guess

R.I.P.D. was a comic book, from which the movie is an adaptation. It's a completely legit thing, and has been in development for a while now. Not sure if it'll actually tie into HHN, though. I suspect that's some speculation on the part of Dr. Jimmy. Balloons most likely refers to something else. Is it too early to start a HHN23 Speculation thread? :)

RIPD%20issue%204.jpg

• Like 1

R.I.P.D. was a comic book, from which the movie is an adaptation. It's a completely legit thing, and has been in development for a while now. Not sure if it'll actually tie into HHN, though. I suspect that's some speculation on the part of Dr. Jimmy. Balloons most likely refers to something else. Is it too early to start a HHN23 Speculation thread? :)RIPD%20issue%204.jpg
True that, I just can't wait!

Balloons....

While pennywise and clowns (and even Up) are fair guesses, I have my own to contribute...

Aren't balloons used during Rocky Horror Picture Show showings for the "virgins" in the audience, for the "virgin sacrifice"?

Maybe I'm pushing it, but having a massive Rocky Horror showing at HHN would be....amazeballs, to put it lightly.

Dr. Jimmy's dropping clues and we're doing pure speculation at this point, so wishful thinking is probably not the best place for it.

I think Wishful Thinking is fine for now. I mean, it was fine last year for Doc's previous videos. If something more substantial pops up soon, then I'm sure you'll see the Spec thread pop up right along with it.

I've got my bets on American Werewolf in London... It was Unfourtunately scrapped last year for Silent Hill which was not that great of house. I could definitely be seeing them use it this year as its one less house they have to design and it seems like it would have good potential to be scary :)

Edited by hhnFEARfan

'Balloons' could honestly be anything! haha. They crop up all over the place, but I think I am drawn more towards the 'American Werewolf in London' idea. Its been planned for a few years now so we know it is something that is a possibility. Other than that no idea, I was awful at the cryptic statements last year so no doubt this year I will be as bad if not worse haha

The first thing i thought of that related to Balloons was Oz, making me think of maybe another Scary Tales-esque house. Im probably wrong, but i like the thought. I fully expect to see AWIL this year as its all done and approved just waiting to be made, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go in SS22 either, since that's where it was originally planned for.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who went straight to Pennywise. But as everyone's said that seems much to obvious.

The only other thing I can think of relating to balloons is parties, most notable birthdays. Universal Anniversary House? Or maybe we'll get a sequel to Holidays of Horror.

Edit: Just looked up Carey Ohio Balloons, and found a mention of Wyandot County, probably a coincidence since the counties seem close to one another but ya never know.

http://www.ushotairballoons.com/service-area/OH/Wyandot-County/43316/hot-air-balloons-Carey.html

Edited by Man in a Bug Suit