HHN 22 Website Updates

7 word change. Added

Gates open at 6:30pm each night

Also,

Last year's schedule:

• Thusday, August 4th: Two 'Take a Chance' games live. "Channel Surfing" & "The Key". (17 Days)
  • Tuesday, August 9th: New 'Take a Chance' games. "The Machine" and "Certain Rune". (5 Days)
  • Friday, August 12th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Tank You". (3 Days)
  • Tuesday, August 16th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Loose Cannon". (4 Days)
  • Thursday, August 18th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Don't Judge a Book". (2 Days)
  • Monday, August 22nd: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Friend or Foe?". (4 Days)
  • Tuesday, August 30th: Full Website/Reveal. (8 Days)

So last year we had a ton of little updates in August culminating with the full reveal on the 30th. Obviously things are a little different this year, but perhaps will get a few small updates before the 30th?

• Like 1

Well, I'll be damned.. you guys are right! Ok, so what was the song that used to play before? Sometimes I used to go to the main page of the site just to hear that because it always made me get in the mood.. It's very strange now - just the random thunder rolling like that. Hmm.

Well, I'll be damned.. you guys are right! Ok, so what was the song that used to play before? Sometimes I used to go to the main page of the site just to hear that because it always made me get in the mood.. It's very strange now - just the random thunder rolling like that. Hmm.

You're right they took out the Midnight Syndicate song (Army of the Dead). The font is a little different as well. I got a notification that something had changed this morning yet I couldn't find it. However, I only looked on the Orlando side...

I believe this one:

Indeed it is interesting to change a genric page this late in the gmae. Maybe they want to see if we can notice little changes such as a font and song.

I don't think Marketing cares that much about us. They like just rebuilt the page because of a licensing issue.

Legacy, I think the sound-change WAS the game you were hoping for.

Wasn't that fun? Maybe next they'll misspell something, to see who catches it first!

On the bright side, at least the Hollywood guys can finally say that their website is as good as Orlando's.

I don't think Marketing cares that much about us. They like just rebuilt the page because of a licensing issue.

Yea its sad but true your probably right. Guess i just want the connection the west coast has i mean Murdy actually tweets with the fans why cant we get that.

Anyways both HHNH and HHNO are doing a maze reveal soon any chance its another shared property or are we done with all that?

Guess i just want the connection the west coast has i mean Murdy actually tweets with the fans why cant we get that.

Orlando's twitter is done by PR/marketing, not A&D. Its just a completely different for Hollywood. Besides, we get our "interactions" in different ways & when we do, they're on a different (sometimes better) level.

Legacy, I think the sound-change WAS the game you were hoping for.

Wasn't that fun? Maybe next they'll misspell something, to see who catches it first!

On the bright side, at least the Hollywood guys can finally say that their website is as good as Orlando's.

Nope. We can still get games.

• Like 1

Dissapointment aside; I have to believe that the "Powers That Be" are not idiots. For whatever reason, be it transition, financial, creative or otherwise; Universal knows what they have and what direction that they want to take.

This year just seems to be a year of change, that's all. Construction, Management, A dozen different priorities to consider... This, Corporate-Wide, not just HHN, including the Website.

As fans, we "appear" to be sucking it up this year. However, as dissapointed as I am regarding the lack of interaction; I'm willing to give them a waiver, if just to see what they plan for the Event and it's promotion going forward.

And to quote a reliable source... "We could still get games"

Let's please refrain from posting social media updates in this thread. That information can be posted in the speculation thread. Please keep this thread only for "official website" updates. Thanks!