HHN 22 Website Updates

Still no mention on the WEBSITE of Express Passes. When calling UO, customer service reps cliam they have no information, on idea when Express wll go on sale.

Any thoughts or info anyone ?

New Tweet / FB post by @UORHHN:

" You thought it was over, but one more house will be revealed soon. #UniversalHHN is approaching..."

@horrornights just tweeted that the update will be soon but not today

Right but that is for Hollywood... not Orlando.

Correct, that tweet is from Hollywood. The full tweet is as follows:

Can't say WHEN we'll release the next maze only that it will be SOON...stay tuned. Mwaaa Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA! (Not today, chill out)

Orlando (@UORHNN) tweeted around the same time on Friday that they placed the FB post, but in the tweet is says "soon" instead of "before the week ends".

now that the site has been updated again for the Alice Cooper house, i think its safe to say that the website wont be getting any games ot teasers for a theme like recent years.

I think that is a safe assumption... something that is kind of dissappointing if you ask me

I think that is a safe assumption... something that is kind of dissappointing if you ask me

Agree. half of the exciting part of halloween horror nights is the website months before the reveal it really gets you excited while you wait for it. This year has to be the weakest site in recent years. even the background of the website reminds of hollywood.

• Like 2

I know that the games on the past HHN websites were very cool and all but it really makes no difference for me if we have them or we don't this year. Actually my favorite website so far is 2009. I would like to see the websites go back in that direction...

For me, 2008 was by far the best year for websites. The way they built up the tension with each new reveal was amazing. Didn't the Vault have the most people in its history logged in at one time that August evening when the full site went up? I recall it being 250+ users logged in

With corporate Hollywood running the show, I'm seriously wondering if Orlando will even have an icon this year.

Jeez, you think there will even be an Orlando-quality press gift?

With corporate Hollywood running the show, I'm seriously wondering if Orlando will even have an icon this year.

If there is one, it will be a known commodity.

That's what several people have been trying to get across.

For me, 2008 was by far the best year for websites. The way they built up the tension with each new reveal was amazing. Didn't the Vault have the most people in its history logged in at one time that August evening when the full site went up? I recall it being 250+ users logged in

Jeez, you think there will even be an Orlando-quality press gift?

I completely agree with 2008 being the best website. Then being fallowed up by LT was just one of my best experience I've had at the event ever since my first time back at 12.

The website has been updated with the option to buy express passes.

ScreenShot2012-07-26at113128AM.png

It's good to see the Express Option there. I'm fairly concerned that they don't show the FFP's containing the Express option, but I'm hoping - desperately - that they're not done with their ticketing updates.

Now that I think about it, didn't they have the individual express prices on the website last year BEFORE they gave the FFP/Express combo options? I hope...