HHN 22 Website Updates

I just did a survey on the web site and it asked me if the music should go and if it was hard to fined the mute tab.

wait, so there is no music because what? people complained about it? is that why it is silent?

Who the Hell would complain about that? wtf? :angry:

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1

I agree with most here. I'm not majorly upset by any means with the website, but come pared to what we've had for almost a decade... it's pretty meh. The main page is really is more laid out like a teaser site. The house/show/street pages are better but I'd think with some pretty major titles this year they'd make it fairly more intricate or more interesting at least. The lack of sound and interaction just makes it a quick five (or less) minute run through where as I'm used to spending at least half an hour or longer on the site.

Yeah the site doesn't make or break the event in any way, but it always seemed to add more dimension. And those of us who can't attend every year (damn costs and college...) the site and all of the viral marketing was kind of all we have.

Seeing that everything has been revealed during this past week, the thread will now be locked. If the website does happen to have future updates, we will unlock the thread. In the mean time, thank you to those that kept us updated with the HHN 22 website. :)