HHN 22 Website Updates

It's good to see the Express Option there. I'm fairly concerned that they don't show the FFP's containing the Express option, but I'm hoping - desperately - that they're not done with their ticketing updates.

Now that I think about it, didn't they have the individual express prices on the website last year BEFORE they gave the FFP/Express combo options? I hope...

I agree we need to see these again this year, I got the FFP/with express last year and it was such good value for money. It will be a pain if they dont do them this year

Murdy posted on twitter a few minutes ago that he's going to be having another house reveal update today (Thurs.) If it's a house we're both sharing as speculated, then we should be seeing an announcement for us tomorrow too.

Unless 19th Century is an IP (which I somewhat doubt), the sharing should be done.

They are now also offering a survey about this year's site. It just randomly pops up when you on the site. I strongly suggest you voice your opinion as Universal has a history of actually LISTENING to the fans. Maybe next year we could get our fun site back. :(

Edit: Here's the link. Copy and Paste it in you address bar because when you click on it it doesn't work.

http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/surveypanel/start.aspx?s=hhnprep12&site=1&ovid=null&page=1

they didn't give anything away... it was a generic selection of choices that is recycled from last years survey. Since the games were located in the "backroom". We won't be getting the "backroom" because marketing doesn't believe in that type of thing and A&D art not the ones doing this year's site. So don't get excited by their poor method of updating a survey.